Chapter 2

A/N

If the text is in italic then they are thoughts, flashbacks or dreams. Which one is which you'll know if the character is asleep. Happy reading everyone! :)

Gemini's POV

"My name is Sagittarius. Nice to meet you....What's your name?" He said, smiling. "My name is Gemini and it's nice to meet you to. Shall we walk and talk, it's getting a bit late." I said, looking at the sun, that was lowering every second. "Yeah, okay." He said, as we began to walk towards my house. "Are going to come to school here? Because I have never seen your face around here." He laughed. "It's because I just moved here and yes, I'll be going to school here. Is it a bit of a fun school?" I asked feeling a bit nevous. Going to a new school after a year isn't easy. "You have me! It'll be fun, trust me. If you get placed in the right club that is." He said, turning to me grinning. "What do you mean?" I asked looking dumbfound. He suddenly realizes he wasn't suppose to say that and said, "No, it's nothing to worry about. Hey! Is this your house, with the moving van?" he asked, jumping and grinning like a little kid. I laughed, "Yes, this is my house. I guess I will see you at school, monday?". "You bet ya. See you on monday!" He yelled, walking back to were we just came from. I laughed and looked at the ground. Maybe this wouldn't be as bad as the other schools I went to.

"I'm back!" I yelled, with a box in my hands I walked to where I thought the kitchen would be. Only to find a room full of boxes with dads stuff and furniture in it. After a little bit of searching I found the kitchen, placing the box down I began to unpack it.

After unpacking the kitchen boxes I went upstaires where I found a door with my name on it. I walked inside and guess what I found! More boxes! I began to unpack clothes and school stuff. While unpacking I noticed a note on my desk, saying 'Gone out, explore the house and have fun unpacking ;) -Dad.'  So that's why he was so quiet, thanks dad.

I was exhausted. Most of my room was now unpacked. But it was getting late so I went to my bed, in my pyjama's and fell onto it. Dad is probably with mom now or he's going back to his drinking problems. My eyes were slowly closing and in the next minute I was asleep.

There he is again. The 13-year-old boy, this time he is smiling. What is he smiling about? Where are we? Is it a room, it looks like an ongoing sky, so beautiful. "You're here, you're finally here. I'm so happy." The boy said, crying happy tears. "I gave up thinking that you would come back, you know. Wait since when is your hair red?" He asked surprised. "You're not her. No...Where did she go?" He backed away. Who is she? Why can't I talk. Who is this boy?  Does he know me? Why is he going away? Please don't go away. Nobody has stayed with me for so long. "Why are you crying, Gem?" I looked up, there stood a guy with glasses. I couldn't see his face, only his glasses. How does he know my nickname?

Is this reality or a dream? It feels so real. But I can't speak, so many questions that are going through my head. It hurts, my head, my heart, just everything. I'm shaking, what is happening to me? "Gem, are you okay? Hey! Talk to me!" The guy in front of me yelled in concern. I put my hands over my ears, stop it! Make it stop! I felt the ground underneath me vanish. Falling. I began to fall in darkness, the guy grew smaller and smaller. Then it was only darkness that I saw.

I gasped, opening my eyes and sat straight up. Feeling something drip down my face, tears. "Cap." Was the only word I could get out of my mouth. Throwing the blanket of me, I ran to the light switch, turning the light on. I ran back to one of the half empty boxes and searched and searched, until I finally found it. It was an old photo of me and a boy pulling a goofy face. I was 10, he was 11. Why am I remembering him now? As more tears started to stream down my face. I hugged the picture to my chest and sobbed myself to sleep. Not knowing that it was 4 AM.

Time skip

Dad already left for work. It's monday, hoorayy! First day of school, you can throw me of a building, that's how nervous I was. At least I know one person, Sagittarius. I got up from the floor and began to walk to the bathroom.

After the bathroom I began to get dressed, should I bring a bag to school? They said that I wouldn't have any lessons, just someone showing me around the school and explaining me the rules. Just in case I took a bag with me.

Time skip

"Okay, calm down." I said to myself, my hands are shaking so bad. "There is no reason to be so goddamn nervous." Walking towards the school doors, I saw that it was nearly lunch time. They said I could come around lunch time, so I'm not late. "Here goes nothing." I closed my eyes and opened the doors, walking through them I entered the main hallway. Searching for the administration or the principal's office, I stood in front of the schools cafeteria doors. I know from a lot of movies that in schools this is the place, where most of the drama happens. I push the doors open and walk into the cafeteria, with people staring at me.

Capricorn's POV (A/N You didn't think of that did ya? (; )

I am bored. We're sitting in the cafeteria, because we don't have a class right now. Virgo is nearly talking my brain out of my head. I think I'm going to go crazy and to think that I have to give a new kid a tour of this school. Holy hell I don't think I'm going to survive today. "Capricorn are you even listening?!" Virgo yelled at me. "No, I'm not. What were you saying again?" I raised an eyebrow. "I was saying, that I don't understand this!" She said, pointing at her book. "Well I don't read that type of books, so~" I half smiled, "Have fun figuring it out. Oh, look at the time, it's nearly lunch time." I said looking at my watch. "What do you think the new kid looks like? Girl or boy?" Virgo asked, probably hoping that the new kid is a guy. "I honestly don't know, but I hope that it's a girl and that she is funny or cool." I said, "There to many girly girls around here.". "HEY! That's rude. You don't know every girl here." Virgo said with a sad expression. "Sorry didn't mean to upset you, Virgo." She blushed, weird.

The doors of the cafeteria opened with a bang. A girl with dyed red hair walked in, she had a paper in her hand and looked a bit lost. She cursed under her breath, probably because she didn't want that much attantion. I chuckled, "That's the new girl I think." I pointed to her. Virgo looked over and said, "Well doesn't she looks out of place.". "She's new, calm down. You said that I was rude." I laughed, I stood up from my chair and grabbed my backpack. "Where are you going, Capricorn?" Virgo asked looking surprised by my actions. "I'm the one that is going to give her a tour around the school." I smiled, then I turned around and started walking towards the girl.

Gemini's POV

Well this is awkward...Where is the person that was going to give me a tour?! I could really use help right now. "Hey! I'm sorry, but are you the new student?" I turned around, seeing a guy walking towards me. "Yes I am, are you the person that's giving me a tour around the school? Because I could really use some help." I said as he came closer, I began to recognize his features. The guy in my dreams! No way...Is he?  "Yeah, sorry. I didn't know how you looked or any information about you, they didn't tell me, pretty stupid heh?" He said, scratching his neck with his hand. "Your voice it sounds so familiar." I accidently said, my and his eyes widening. "I'm sorry that totally slipped out.". "It's okay, you look familiar to me. Have I met you before?" He asked looking straight into my eyes. "Those eyes...Wait!" Suddenly it hit me, "Capricorn?!"

A/N

Yeaaayyy that's chapter 2. Gemini met 2 people! Sagittarius and her best friend from the past Capricorn! :D What will happen next, does Capricorn remember Gemini or not?! You'll find out in the next chapter! (;