Chapter 16

Cancer's POV

I was walking towards my locker, nobody was around so that made me happy. Once I reached my locker and opened it to put my books inside of it, a paper fell to the ground. I crouched down to pick it up, when my locker slammed shut. I fell down from the sudden sound only to see Aries standing there, laughing his ass off.

"What the hell Aries! You scared me!" I shouted as I stood up with the piece of paper in my hand. I opened my locker again and put my books inside.

"Sorry, but you should have seen your face!" He lightly laughed. "What's on the paper?"

"Huh? Oh this I don't know, haven't read it yet." I said while folding the piece of paper open. Aries went over to look at the paper, reading it at the same time as I did.

'Heyo Zodiacs! That's the groups name starting from today :) But if you have other ideas for another name, please let me know! This has been written so that we could gather everyone in the group. Please go to the old school building behind the school. No one really goes there so we should be save there. You'll be expected after the last bell rings. So that would be 3:15 PM. See you there!'

"Who do you think, wrote that?" Aries asked, I stepped away and turned around. Eyes widened I looked at my watch and then at Aries. "What is it?" Aries asked me, stepping closer.

"We're going to be late!" As I said that, the last bell rang. Slamming my locker shut and grabbing my bag of the floor, I grabbed Aries hand and started running.

"Do you even know where to go!" Aries shouted as he tried to keep up with how fast I was running.

"Yes I've been there before!" I yelled back, opening the door and running further until we reached the old school building. It still looked creepy as it did a year ago. Windows smashed and wooden planks nailed in front of some windows. Catching my breath as I stopped in my tracks.

"Well looks like the couple is finally here!" A voice said, I looked up to see the six faces I knew and one unfamiliar face.

"Couple?" I asked confused, Libra stepped forward.

"Honey, you two are holding hands, how could you not be a couple." Libra said with sass. We both looked down at our hands, seeing that they were indeed still intertwined. Letting go of each others hand and walking towards the building in front of us.

"Should we enter the building? Maybe the person who wrote the letter is waiting inside?" Leo suggested, holding the handle of the door in his hand.

"I say we go in." Sagittarius said, "Are you guys okay with that?" He looked back at all of us. Everyone nodded in agreement and we walked inside. The door creaked open and the wooden floor creaked underneath us. There was wind blowing from outside. There was only light shining from the windows. We stopped until we were at the staircase.

"Wait where's Gemini?" I questioned, I haven't seen her in a while and I really miss her.

Suddenly all the lights flickered on, like a cliche movie moment. We heard footsteps coming down the staircase.

"I'm here, Cancer."

3rd person POV

  "I'm here, Cancer." Gemini said as she stood at the top of the stair.

"No way." Leo gaped, he couldn't believe what he saw in front of him. No one really could. Gemini walked down the staircase, her now light brown hair flowing behind her. We heard clapping from the back of the group. Everyone turned around to look at the person who's clapping. It was Capricorn.