(Final) Chapter 23

Summery of the past few weeks.

A/N Lets make Student Council into SC

Bold texts are flashbacks.

3rd Person POV

The group had been working hard to get more votes for the contest of choosing a new SC, promoting more, making posters, talking to the different groups and getting them over to their side.

It has been going good so far. All eleven members were getting along more and more. They were all excited when Gemini joined them again the day after Scorpio put up the plans. 

Gabriella and that gang got more and more frustrated, well more Gabriella the rest could care less. Virgo began to question this alliance, she wasn't so sure about the way Gabriella acted.

Until she was sure of it that Gabriella was just using her. Gabriella told Virgo that she would not try to make a move on Capricorn, but that's exactly what she did. She found them in a classroom talking, Virgo looked away for a second. But when she looked back they were making out.

Virgo didn't look twice when she bolted out the hallway with a broken heart, tears forming in her eyes. She ran until she crashed into something, rather someone. 

One moment let to another, next thing she knew she stood inside an old school building. With hatred all around her but one, maybe make that two people. She hated one of them in here, but when he explained what happened, she believed it.

Capricorn told her that Gabriella forced herself on him, he told her he liked someone else. But the girl he liked was not Virgo her heart still broke a little. Strangely she didn't feel that devastated, when she looked at the guy on the other side of the classroom, the one talking to Gemini.

Now with twelve members the day of the winner announcement is getting closer. 

Today Wednesday

"Okay! Gather around everyone."

The other ten people in the room shuffled to their places and sat down. The two in front of the class were leaders of this group. 

"So today is the day for the speeches." Scorpio began, everyone began to cheer.

"Hell yes!! Let's show Gabriella what we can do!" Libra shouted, "I'm fucking excited, you too right?" She turned to Aquarius behind her who nodded, agreeing with her.

Small talk began to rise inside the old classroom. One person was fiddling with papers and breathing nervously. Whispering to themselves that they can do this and that they can't give up now, since they came so far.

"Hey!" Gemini's head shot up and looked into the eyes of Taurus. "Don't worry so much!" Taurus lightly pushed Gemini's shoulder. "You'll rock this. Just keep with the script." She paused for a second, "That's what they always say right?"

The two girls busted out in laughter, "She's really nervous, isn't she?" 

A conversation started on the other side of the classroom, Capricorn turned his head away from the two laughing girls and looked at Sagittarius. He sighed, "Yeah she is. When she's nervous she always starts to fiddle with the papers she has in her hands." He shook his head and chuckled, "It's cute." He added.

"Oh~" Sagittarius looked at the boy next to him, "Does someone have a crush?~"

 Capricorn looked up with a 'are you kidding me' face, "I already told you, don't tell me you forgot." He deadpanned, with his arms crossed. Sagittarius went silent trying to recall that memory.