Chapter 21

Gabriella's POV

"Thanks for the ride, loser!" I told him as I got out of the car and walked towards the school.

"Yeah no problem..." I heard Stefan mutter to himself. Walking up the stairs a lot of people were looking at me and whispering. I shrugged it off because they do it all the time, I'm just too amazing.

"I would also be kind to wait.." Stefan said from behind me, I turned around my hair nearly hit his face. 

"Honey, you don't let a queen wait." I opened the doors and walked into the school.

"Good morning, Gabriella!" Annie greeted me, as she gave me a piece of paper. "The list of those who are running for new student council president is in."

"Oh really, it's only me running again this year right?"

"Well you'll be surprised."

"What?!" I shrieked, as I read her name on there, "Why is she running for it?!"

I stormed off towards the canteen, I was furious and out to look for her. No one! No one dared to run against me! She just comes to this school and immediately thinks she's the queen?! I'll find you Gemini!

I opened the doors of the canteen and walked through it. Only to be greeted with water in my face.

"WHAT THE FUCK!"

Aquarius' POV

A few minutes earlier

"Walking into the bathroom with a bucket is the weirdest thing I've done this year, I think."

"Correction, walking into the boys bathroom is the weirdest thing I've done." Pisces chuckled next to me, making me laugh also. We were filling up a bucket of water as a first step of our revenge plan.

"Who has the flour?" Pisces asked as she shut off the water, letting me take the bucket.

"Leo and Sag have it. They're already waiting for us." A phone rang, Pisces checked her phone.

I looked at her, I've gotten more comfortable with the four in this group. We hang out in the weekend and Monday we discussed our plans with the rest of the group. It's now Wednesday and Gem is still not in school. Too bad now she needs to miss this masterpiece of a plan.

"That was Scorpio, she just entered the school. We need to hurry!"

A few seconds later we reached the canteen, joining the two grinning idiots. 

"Scorpio just texted, she stormed off on her way to here, probably." Leo informed us, showing the text message on his phone. We looked around us, there were a few other people.

"No teachers." Pisces pointed out, she was right there were no teachers around. The doors behind us opened with a bang, causing our heads to turn around. There stood a furious Gabriella, you could probably see the steam coming out of her ears.

"Time to cool her off." Sagittarius said and I took that as my cue, I stepped forward and threw the water out of the bucket. The water hitting her straight in the face.

"WHAT THE FUCK!"

I dropped the bucket and stepped back, joining Pisces who was filming everything. Gabriella was now soaking wet and that wasn't even the best part.

"Oh my! The baker forgot to add the flour!" Leo yelled as he and Sag dumped the bag of flour over her head, when she was trying to get the water out of her eyes. Once empty they high-fived and let the bag fall to the ground. They waved us over and sprinted out of the canteen. We did the same only Pisces stayed behind to whisper something in Gabriella her ear.