Chapter 17

3rd person POV

"Here you go." Gemini handing both Cancer and Pisces some clothes they could wear until their wet clothes dried up. "You can shower if you like the bathroom is down the hall. Otherwise one of you can change in here and the other in the bathroom."

"I'll go take a shower, I feel disgusting after what happened." Pisces said, saying a quick thank you and then walking to the bathroom, closing and locking the door.

"I'll see you downstairs. Okay, Cancer?" Gemini said as the girl she was talking to was to busy looking at her phone. "Cancer?"

"Can I stay over today? I have my books that I need tomorrow in my locker." She looked at Gem with pleading eyes. Gemini knew that her dad wouldn't be home for the next couple of days, because he went on a business trip.   

"Yes, you can stay over. What do you want to eat?"

"Whatever you're eating." Cancer shrugged her shoulders and then shooed Gemini out of the room with a giggle.

"Okay then." Gemini shook her head at Cancer her weird behavior, she walked downstairs and petted Mani on her head. Her neighbors were away again and she didn't mind having Mani over again.

Time skip

Pisces' POV

"So, why were you crying?" Gemini asked once we settled down on the couch.

"I-I, u-uh." I looked around the room, avoiding eye contact. "Me and V-Virgo got into a fight."

"You what?" Cancer shouted, she stood up. "H-How you guys are best friends!"

"Well this is probably going to shock you, but we went over to Gabriella's house." I looked at Gemini and then at Cancer. Hands nervously ticking on the couch. As Mani laid her head on my legs. I smiled when I looked at her, she is just to cute. "Virgo doesn't really like you, Gemini."

"Ain't that a shocker." She replied sarcastically. "Go on." She encouraged me, waving her hand telling me that I can continue. So that's what I did.

"She wanted to make your school life suck, so she went and asked Gabriella to join us. Because she probably doesn't like you to. When we got to her house, I began rethinking my choices and I came to the conclusion that I should give you a change, before I say I don't like you. Then Virgo and I got into a fight, ending our friendship. Because I didn't get why she would ask Gabriella!"

Gemini looked confused at that. "Wait what? Ask Gabriella for what?"

"Virgo thought you were to close to Capricorn, because Virgo has a crush on him. So does Gabriella, we both know that. That's why I don't get why she would ask Gabriella. Did she forget that Gabriella also likes Capricorn?" I looked at both of them with a sad expression. "I feel like crying again."

Cancer went over to the couch I was sitting on and sat on the other side of me. She hugged me. Which surprised me, because I've been a bitch to her lately. Only to get Gabriella her trust, how stupid of me.

"Please don't cry." Cancer pulled back, looked me right in the eyes. "I don't like seeing my friends cry." She said with a sad smile.

That is when tears started streaming down my face. I tackled Cancer into a hug, scaring Mani in the process which made her jump of the couch.

"What did I just say?" I looked up at Cancer, "Don't cry." She wiped my tears away.

"Group hug!" Gemini yelled before she jumped on top of us. She giggled while Cancer groaned at the weight that was now on top of her. I began laughing with happy tears forming in my eyes.

Maybe we can become good friends.

Time skip.

Still Pisces' POV

It's Wednesday! I woke up at the sound of my phone alarm. Opening my eyes, I started to panic a little.

"This is not my room." I muttered to myself, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

"Of course it isn't." 

A voice came from the floor. "It's my room." The person sat upright and turned to me.

Laughter filled the room right after that. I was laughing so hard that my stomach began to hurt.

"What are you laughing at?" Gemini asked confused.

"Y-Your h-ha-hair!!" I managed to say trough the giggles.

She reached for her hair, eyes widening when she felt it. Her hair was standing up everywhere.

"Beautiful bed hair, Gem!" Cancer stood in the doorway giggling at Gem her hair. She walked over to the bed I was lying in and sat down.

"Oh shut up. Go get ready, I'll make breakfast and then we go to school." As she walked to her closet and picked up some clothes. "Here you can borrow some of my clothes, because yours need to be washed."

She threw the clothes towards us and it hit us in the face. She began to get dressed and brushed her hair.

"Now get your lazy asses up, or I won't make you breakfast."

At school

It was supposed to be lunch time right now. But the school had other ideas. I was seated next to Gem and Cani. Cani is my nickname for Cancer. We were in the gym, the school organized an assembly.

"You are probably wondering why you are here!" A few students said yes.

"Well we decided to remake the student council! So you can submit your name if you want to run for a position in the next student council. You have two weeks the time to enter, otherwise you won't be on the list."

Students began cheering and Gem had a grin on her face as if she just had the most amazing idea.

"The positions that you can run for are: President, Vice-president, Secretary and new this year the Treasurer. Of course you can only enter for one position. You can write your name on a paper that is in my office. This is the end of this assembly, let's create a great student council!"

We walked out of the gym and back to our lockers. Gem leaned against the lockers next to me as we waited for Cani to get her books.

"Guess what?" Gem spoke up.

"What?" Cani and I said in union.

"I think I'm going to run for student council president." She stated with a proud look on her face.

"Say what?!" Me and Cani said once again in union as Cani slammed her locker shut. Gem jumped a little at the hard sound it made.

"Okay! Did not expect that." She laughed nervously as she put her hands up.

"No, I stand behind your decision." Cani said and I continued.

"But you would have to go against Gabriella. Nobody ever won when she signs up for something like this."

"Well did anyone have a team behind them that would support it?"

"No? I think not."

"Well I do." Gem smiled with confidence.

"And I'm going to tell them tomorrow."

A/N

Short chapter! But important to the story. Now the plan can begin for real. They only need a few more pieces until everything is in the right place. See you in the next chapter! 

Byeee~~ ;)