Chapter 8

Gemini's POV

"Oh no." I said, busted, fuck sake. I looked at the person, it was Sagittarius! "What the hell, man! You scared the shit out of me!" I half yelled, closing my notebook and putting it back in my bag. "You got scared? Why?" Sag asked, tilling his head a bit to the side. "You sounded like a girl!" I exclaimed, Cap and Scorpio chuckled at that. "What! Me sounding like a girl is one thing I don't do!" He said, "Wait is it okay if I sit next to you?" He pointed at the open space next to Scorpio. "Uhh, yeah, sure I guess." Sag sat down and looked at Scorpio. "I know you from somewhere. But where from?" Scorpio looked a bit shocked. "I don't know if you know me. There's not really a change you do, because I rarely talk to people." Scorpio answered as he stood up to walk away. "Where are you going?" Cap asked him. "To my next class, I have something to do." He said and walked away. "Okay that was weird, we have like 8 minutes left!" Sag said as he looked on his phone for the time. "He's the school's mystery, what would you expect." Cap said as he shook his head laughing.

"I need to go, Leo is looking for me. He said that Gabriella needed to tell us something. I don't know what though." Sag said, looking at his phone. He stood up about to walk away, when I said, "Tell us what she told you! Maybe it's something about the social ladder!". "That's a good idea, have a spy in the middle of the group." Cap agreed with me. "Will do! See you at Art, Gem!" Sag said as he ran away, waving back at us.

Leo's POV

"Did you send the text?!" Gabriella yelled at me as she was walking back and forth in the student council office. "Yes, I did. And would you kindly stop yelling at me." I looked at her with the best bitch face I could make. She looked at me wide eyed for a while and then began walking again. Saying "How long is it going to take for him to get here" and "where the hell has he been in this lunch break" and "why is it taking so long" over and over again. I was losing my patience with this girl. So annoying. Stefan looked at me than at Annie, then back at me. "What are you looking at?" I snapped. "N-Nothing" He said as he looked away. "You like what you see? If you do, sorry to burst your little bubble, but I'm not into guys." I chuckled, his head shot right back to look at me. Boy did he look angry. "I'm not gay! I was only hinting to go look for Sagittarius!" He yelled with his arms crossed over his chest. Me and Annie looked at each other and began to laugh. "What are you guys laughing at?" A familiar voice said, coming from the door entrance. We stopped laughing and we looked over and there he was! Yeez man that took you long enough! I almost died here!

"Took you long enough! Where the hell have you been!" Gabriella screamed at him as she walked closer to him. "I was at the popular table, where else would I be?" Sag looked confused, Gabriella squinted her eyes and walked even closer to him. "You swear you weren't at that popular nerds table?" She asked him, Sag looked over at me, then back at Gabriella. "You can ask the people seated at the popular table. If they say I have been there the whole time, then that's where I've been. If I haven't been there, I would be lying. You know that I don't like liars." Sag said, towering over Gabriella. "No I didn't know that." Sag took a step back uncrossed his once crossed arms and looked Gabriella right in the eye. "Really? You didn't? Well now you know." He said walking over to a chair and took a seat.

"Why are we here? You never answered the question I asked earlier, but I had to wait until that idiot got here." I said really wanting to know why I am here. "Hey!" Sag said, "I'm not an idiot!". "You're the biggest idiot I have ever known." Sag looked at me dumbfound. "You know it's true, don't deny it!" I chuckled at his expression. "Why you are here, that is what you wanted to know."

Cancer's POV

I walked into Art class and I saw Gemini already sitting there. I want to sit next to her, but I can't because of the social ladder. Sorry, Gemini. I nearly got pushed out of the way by a guy rushing into the class, I walked over to a table and sat down. I looked over at Gemini and the guy that rushed into the classroom was talking to her. She nodded and the guy with black hair walked out of the class. Weird.

"Okay everyone! Sit down! I'm going to give you an assignment, you'll be working in groups of three!" Miss Parker said as she slammed paperwork down on her desk. Everyone in the classroom began to make groups, until Miss Parker said, "I forgot to add, I'll be making the groups.". Well this isn't going to end well. Please make it a nice group! "Cancer!" I looked up and said, "Yes, Miss Parker?". I knew she is going to place me in a group. "You'll form a group together with Sagittarius and Gemini. Next Sammie!" Miss Parker said, moving on to make other groups. I dropped my pencil, that I didn't know I was holding. My expression was probably extremely shocked, "Is there something wrong with the group I put you in, Cancer?" Miss Parker asked, I snapped back into reality and grabbed my pencil. "No! Everything is okay!" I smiled at her.

"Sit together as a group! The deadline would be in two weeks, good luck everybody!" I stood up grabbed my stuff and walked over where Gemini was seated. But of course some girls found it funny to trip me. I stumbled and thought I would fall, but my face never touched the ground. I fell in someone's arms. I looked up and saw red hair and an angry expression. "Are you alright?" Gemini asked me, as she released me. She began picking up pens, pencils and paper that fell out of my hands. "Yeah I'm fine" I said, as the girls behind me began to giggle. I hate them so much, they always do these things. "Wait where is this Sagittarius guy or girl?" I asked Gemini, "Do you know him or her?". Gemini nodded, "Yeah I know him. He's a friend of mine, at least I think he is." At that moment the door of the classroom swung open and there stood a guy with brown hair and earrings. That were the first things I noticed. "Yo, Sag! Over here!" Gemini yelled across the classroom. The guy looked over, smiled and began walking towards us. "That's Sagittarius." Gemini pointed to him and looked at me with sparkly eyes.

Time skip

Art was the last class we all had. In other words school was over for today! Gem, Sag and I were walking down the hallways of the school out of the doors, where we met up with Capricorn. We were going to "study" at my house. But apparently those three are working at breaking down the social ladder of this school. So we're going to make a plan and they're going to explain more over what they're trying to do.

??? POV

This is bad. I thought as I looked at my phone. At this rate he'll find us again and we would need to move again. I don't want that to happen, my friends need me here. Please don't let this end bad. I looked up and three people were walking towards me. I smiled.

A/N
OMG I'm sooooo sorryy for the late late update T_T I didn't really had any inspiration again! But now I have so I'll try to update later on the day or tomorrow! I hope this was worth the wait.
Again so sorryy, but see ya in the next chapter! (which will hopefully be uploaded fast)

Byeeeee~