Chapter 7

This takes place just after the bell rang.
Capricorn's POV

It's lunch time and I was already in the cafeteria, reading a book. Virgo and Pisces were sitting across from me chatting over stuff that happend in PE class. "Did you see how that Aquarius guy got hit in the face with a dodgeball?" Virgo laughed and Pisces joined her, forming a rather annoying laughing sound around me. "Yeah, I'm glad that he didn't got a nosebleed, because I would've passed out if he did." Pisces said, shivering at the thought of it. "Well if you just shut up or talk about it somewhere else, that you can prevent someone else from getting angry." I said, getting irritated that I couldn't read a book in silence. They didn't respond after that.

"Hi guys!" I heard the voice coming from my left. I looked to my left and saw her standing there, Gemini!

"Hey, where have you been?" I asked her. She took her backpack of her back, placed it on the ground and sat down beside me. "I was researching." She smiled at me, a goofy grin. I closed my book and looked over at Virgo and Pisces. They were whispering things to eachother, looking a bit pissed off. I shook my head, not wanting to know what they were discussing.

"What were you researching?" I asked, putting my hand under my head and looking at her. "Well I was searching for other people with zodiac names." She exclaimed, "I thought you and I were the only ones, when we were younger. But now we have Virgo, Sagittarius, Cancer and a guy in my Math class, Aries. So I went to look and I found other names, Leo, Libra, Aqaurius, Scorpio, Taurus and Pisces." She said with confidence. "I heard my name?" Pisces said, looking over to us and stopped whisper-talking to Virgo. "What do you want?" She said in a bitchy tone, okay then never heard her talking that way. "So your Pisces? Nice to meet you! I'm Gemini." Gem said, stretching her hand out for Pisces to shake. But Pisces never did, she and Virgo grabbed their bags, stood up and said, "Whatever it's not like we are ever going to be friends." With that being said, they walked away. Weird. "Wait if you know their names, does that mean you hacked into the schoolsystem?!" I exclaimed. "Yupp, I also know from which group they are." That is when she zoned out.

Gemini's POV

Did I do something wrong? Was there something I did that offended her? Probably excisting is what you're doing wrong. No, not you again. I said that you needed to go away! I was okay with how my life is going now, I don't need you to fuck it up for me! Maybe people would be better of without you. Ever thought of that?

"I said, go away!" I said, hitting my head with my hand. "Wow, wow. Calm down, Gem." Capricorn said, reaching for my hand, grabbing it and placed it back on the table. "It's all in your head okay? It can't hurt you if you don't listen to it." He said, smiling at me, a smile that is telling me that he's still here for me. Even after all those years that we have been apart. "Thanks. That helps a lot." I said, before getting my lunch out of my bag and I began eating it.

"Where is your lunch?" I asked him. He tensed up. "I-I forgot it at home." He stuttered. "Sure you did. Have you been eating well? You can have the rest of my lunch." I said shoving my lunch over to him. "I have been eating okay. Not the best, but okay." He said grabbing the food and began eating it. Out of the corner of my eyes I saw a guy, dressed in all back, walking towards a table in the back of the cafeteria. I couldn't get a good look of his face, but I think that, that was Scorpio? Well time to figure that out! "I'm going over to that guy in all black. So see you at English, Cap!" I said, grabbing my stuff and began walking away. "Wait! That is against the rules! And we would walk together to English." He said, looking dumbfound. "Well then or you come with me or you walk alone!" I said not turning around, because of some stupid rules. I heard him sigh and some shuffeling and he was walking next to me the next second. I laughed at it. "I hate you so much right now." He said rubbing his hand across his face, with irritation. I laughed again at the sight, typical Cap.

A little bit earlier.

Scorpio's POV

Why does nobody see me? Am I invisble? Am I scary? Or is it just my group? The bell rang, lunch time. I walked down to the cafeteria, sat down at a table near the back. I just want somebody to notice me. It doesn't really fit my character, but one friend is that to much to ask for? "Hi, is this seat taken?" Somebody asked. I looked up, this is the first time someone actually talked to me. I saw two people, a guy with glasses and a bit of a cool nerdy type of clothes and a girl with red dyed hair and a bit of a grunge style look. I noticed that I haven't responded to the question. "Oh. Uhm no nobody sits here ever." I said. Why did they come here? Why do they want to sit here.

"You're Scorpio, right?" The girl asked, getting a notebook out. "Y-yeah I am. Who are you and how do you know my name!" I freaked out, how the hell does she know my name? I don't talk to people, so nobody knows I excist. "I'm Capricorn and she's Gemini, watch out though, she can hack into the schoolsystem." The guy with glasses said. I nearly choked on my drink, "You can hack? Wait why did you hack into the system?" I asked with wide eyes. "I needed to get names. I'm trying to figure out why we all have zodiac names. And this way I can form a group. I only need to know if you're for or against the social ladder?" She asked me, form a group, like a rebellion group? "I'm against, deeply against." I said, the two began to smile and Gemini wrote something in her notebook. "Great, so have you broken any rules?" I looked at Capricorn with a confused expression. I pointed to my nose, where my nose ring was. "Ah nevermind then." He said.

"What the hell are you two doing! Don't you know this is against the rules!" Someone said, we all jumped in our seats. "Oh, shit."

A/N
Again so sory for the late update so here you have 2 chapters :')
So Scorpio finally joins the party. Who is the one that busted the 3 of rule breaking?
Find that out in the next chapter!
Byeeee~ ;)