Chapter 5

Capricorn's POV

"What will happen if Gabriella finds out?" Gemini asked us. "Finds out? Find what out?" Cancer asked her, not getting what Gemini was saying. "I broke a rule! Just a little one, but what will happen if she finds out?" Gemini looked really worried. "Because you broke one to Cap." She looked at me, "What will happen?"

"Oh shit, I broke a rule? Which one?" I said, "Because I can't remember.". "Didn't you hear Gabriella? She said that there was one little rule." Gem said, creeping closer to make sure that I heard it. "You can't help those who are in the group Target." Cancer looked up, with an expression I couldn't read clearly. There were mixed emotions, sadness, worry, fear and a few others I couldn't read. "Wait!" Gem yelled, "Why would I even care? I'll do what ever I want." I looked at Gem and shook my head laughing. We both began to notice, that Cancer began to walk a little bit faster. Then she began to sprint down the hall around the corner and before we could tell her to wait for us, was she already gone.

Little time skip

Aries POV

I was walking to the school gym with Libra, for some reason. When all of a sudden a girl came running down the hall. Before I could move aside, she bumped into me. Most of the time I would get a little pissed off, but this wasn't like every 'bump into me' accident. "Omg! I'm so so so sorry! I-I wasn't l-looking where I w-was going!" The girl sort of yelled, with tears streaming down her face? Why is she crying? "Why are you crying?" Libra asked, as if she could read my mind. "I-It's n-nothing." She stuttered, wanting to walk away again. "Wait I recognize you form somewhere. Aren't you a friend of Capricorn? Cancer, is that your name?" Libra asked, in a soothing voice. The girl looked shocked. "Y-Yes, are you friends with Capricorn?" That was the point where I finally got some words out of my mouth. "Well, she is." I said, pointing at Libra, "I never met the guy, but he sounds like a really good guy.". "Yeah he is really awesome. Wait, why are you even talking to me? You're breaking the rules." She said, a shocked expression appeared on her face again. "Sometimes I don't like living by rules. So fuck the rules for a few minutes." I said, with my arms crossed and irritaion plastered on my face.

"What group are you from, red head?" I asked, giving her a nickname. "I-I'm in the Target group. W-What group are you guys from?" She stuttered a little and she looked a little uncomfortable. Probably the nickname I gave her. "I'm from Fashion/Prep and he is from Jocks." Libra said pointing at me. "So, why don't we sit down and talk for a while?" I asked, wanting to know more about this girl. "I can't, I have a lesson to go to and I'm already late!" She said, remembering the time, saying goodbye and running off to her class. "I hope we get a change to speak to her again." Libra said, while looking at Cancer running away. I sighed and began walking, "Yeah, me too."

Time skip

Gemini's POV

"And that was the end of this amazing tour!" Capricorn said, pushing his glasses up with a smile. "It sure is weird." I said, randomly. "What is weird?" Cap asked, tilling his head a bit to the side, with a confused expression on his face. "Meeting like this. It's weird. I though you still lived in our childhood neighborhood. Was there a reason you moved?" I said, looking at Cap's face to read his emotions. "No, there was no important reason. If you'll excuse me, I have English soon. So I'm going to go to my English classroom." He said, with nearly to none emotion. "It was nice seeing you again, Gem" He smiled and pulled me into a hug. I hugged back and we both said our goodbyes. I began to head home, with many thoughts running through my head.

Did I say something wrong? Did I hit a nerve? A painful memory? Or nothing at all?

Time skip (still Gemini's POV btw ;) )

I was finally home and I walked to the kitchen. My dad will come home in the evening or somewhere around that time. So I can sort out more of the boxes in my room and some other boxes. By the time I was done, I heard the engine of a car outside. I looked at the clock. It's not even dinner time yet! Why is he so early? He's never early. Well it's a nice change for one day. The frontdoor opened and closed, I heard footsteps through the house. Letting him know that I heard my father coming into the house, I shouted from the top of the stairs, "Hey, dad! You're home early!". "Hey, Gem! I went to the hospital and then went home. So that's why I'm early! Come downstairs tell me about your day." I heard my dad say. I walked down the stairs and into the living room and sat down on the couch. My dad walked in and sat down as well. I told him about meeting Cap again and he was just as shocked as me. I told him how I hated the social ladder at the school. "So you say you hate it, but what is the use if you're just saying that you hate it. Are you going to do something about it or keep saying that you hate it?" My dad asked. I stared to think. He's right. You can't just keep saying that you hate it f you can do something about it. I'm going to do something! I looked at my dad right in the eyes and said, "I'm going to destroy the social ladder, even if that is the last thing I will do at that school!"
"That's my girl. I'm not stopping you, go on and destroy it." He stood up, patted my head and walked into the kitchen. "Do you want pizza for dinner?" Dad asked. "Hell yes!" I yelled.

Watch out Gabriella. I'm going to destroy that little social ladder of yours and the rules!

A/N
So that's chapter 5! Sorry for the wait, school and stuff...
Finally the 'first day' of school has come to an end.
2 new zodiacs have joined the story! Aries and Libra!
Is Capricorn hiding something important?
And is Gemini able to break more rules?
Find that out in the next chapter! Byeeee~ ;)