Chapter 22

A/N just so you know I felt a bit awkward writing the first part, because I didn't know how to write it so that people would understand without hurting anyone. I am against racism, I find it absolutely disgusting and not okay. Every person is just the same, flesh and bones. Skin doesn't matter, race doesn't fucking matter. So please don't judge someone for where they are from. Thank you.

3rd person POV (It will be switching between present (normal) and past (bold) )

"YO, Bruce, buddy!" Aries yelled from across the field. Cancer starts to feel really nervous, because he bullied her once or maybe twice. Taurus noticed and brought Cancer into her side.

"Everything will be fine don't worry." Taurus whispered in her ear, she didn't let go of Cancer until she calmed down. 

"Okay so this is how we are going to do this." Capricorn stated, as various drawings and names were written across the whiteboard. 

"So we have our first target, Bruce." Aries began, "He's a jock friend of mine, his appearance is kind of intimidating. But he is a really kind guy so don't worry."

"What does he look like?" Leo asked straightaway.

"He's tall, big build and black. I really want us to win because Gabriella made a group for only black jocks and such." It made Aries scoff and mutter under his breath, "Racist piece of shit that she is."

Everyone groaned and a voice boomed through the room. "What the hell!"

All the eyes turned around to Cancer, who was freaking out. She reached for her phone and saw that she had butt-dialed someone.

"That racist piece of shit! I wanna punch her in the face!!" Gemini's voice could be heard from the phone, she was yelling that loud. The room filled with laughter and only Cancer could hear Gemini's whines about not knowing what is going on. She put her on speaker and told her what they were discussing.

"Yoo Aries, my boy." Bruce greeted him with a handshake, "Why haven't you been coming to practice lately?"

"Uhm, you know...I had other stuff to do."

"What stuff? What is more important then football?"

"I'm just helping a friend out so if you can come to this place after school, then you are amazing."

"And why would I do that." The tension in the air grew thicker and Cancer began trembling. She told herself to man up, she took a few steps forward. 

"Because we know how much you despise Gabriella." Standing in front of Bruce she put her hand out for him to shake. "And this is going to be a plan to bring her down. So are you in?"

Bruce thought about it for a few seconds and then muttered a 'why the hell not' and shook Cancer her hand. Aries and Taurus were looking at Cancer with proud faces.

"Okay next up!"

"Mira!"

"The Asian group." We heard a groan coming from the phone, "It really disgusts me!" Gemini's voice echoed through the room.

"Yeah it does, it disgusts everybody." Libra stated with her hands placed firmly on her hips. "The girl that did it is disgusting! Who the hell makes groups because of race!"

"That is why we are going to make an end to this. But we need every group on our side."

"It makes sense, even though it is disgusting we need to do it." 

"Libra! Hi!!" Mira waved her and Libra's friend (Capricorn) over to the place they were hanging out. 

"Hi Mira. We have a question for you."