Chapter 15

3rd person POV

"My name is Taurus, the girl who just got dumped"

She laughed to herself as she stretched out her hand for Sagittarius to shake. "And your name is?"

"Sagittarius." He said as he shook Taurus her hand. "Nice to meet you." Taurus said after the hand shaking was over.

"May I ask why you got dumped?" Sagittarius asked carefully. Taurus scoffed and looked at Sagittarius.

"Apparently my boyfriend, now my ex, thought I was cheating on him. And he didn't want to date a cheater. But I never cheated on him."

"What a dick. Why would he think that?" Sagittarius scoffed as he placed his elbows on his tights and swayed back and forth on the swing.

"That's what I don't get. I shouldn't be this hurt. But it still hurts." Her voice cracked, as she clenched her fist and placed it over her heart. Looking up at the sky. Sagittarius thought she looked pretty that way.

"What do you mean, you shouldn't be this hurt?" He looked at her with his head tilted a little to the side.

"Well the last few weeks I thought he was maybe cheating on me. Because if we were video chatting with each other, I noticed a few times faint lipstick prints on his neck or collarbone. And one day he just texted me, saying he thinks I cheated on him and he doesn't love me anymore because of it. After that he just blocked me on everything, I went over to his house and he opened the door to just slam it in my face again. I honestly don't know what I did wrong. As I said I never cheated on him, so did he just use it as an excuse to break up with me? Did he cheat on me and he is to scared to admit it? Or did he move on before breaking up with me and he just doesn't care about my feelings anymore? Maybe he never lo-" Taurus rambled on and on before Sagittarius interrupted her.

"Don't say that. He probably loved you but in the end he chose for the wrong path. Which is why he's stupid, because he forgot the beauty that he already had." He said looking at her, with a smile. Taurus blushed a bit and wanted to say something. But her stomach interrupted her, she blushed even more, because she found it embarrassing. Sagittarius laughed and stood up. Luckily he brought his wallet with him, he was kind of hungry himself.

"Can I treat you on some food, my lady?" Sagittarius bowed in front of Taurus and stretched his hand out for her to grab. Taurus laughed and took his hand.

"Of course you can, kind sir." She played along, as they walked away into the direction of one of Sagittarius' favorite restaurants.

"I can't believe I poured my heart out to a complete stranger." Taurus laughed. "But you're a nice person." Sagittarius laughed with her, while he admired her face when she was laughing.

They walked further and further, forgetting they were still holding hands.

Gemini's POV

"What in the hell are you doing here? How did you get my address?"  

"Well aren't you rude. I asked Cancer for your address and I'm here to check up on you." He said, with his hands shoved into his pockets. "But if I'm not wanted here I'll just go away." He turned around to walk down the steps that are in front of the door. I grabbed his wrist.

"Please stay." He turned around and looked at my face. "I need some company right now."

"But you have a dog? Isn't that company enough?" He said, joked. Chuckling at his one joke.

"Don't make me take back my words, Cap." I warned as I stepped aside so that he could walk inside. He put his hands up as a sign of backing off and walked inside. Walking past me, he took of his jacket and shoes and walked to the living room.