Chapter 3

Not edited.

Capricorn's POV

"Capricorn?!" She asked, shocked. Is it her? She changed a lot! I was shell shocked. I couldn't say anything.

"You know what I want to do, when I'm older." She said, "I want to dye my hair red!" She grinned, throwing her hands in the air. "Sure, go ahead. You won't do it, you're too scared to do that!" I laughed, poking her nose. "I will! Wanna bet!" She said determation in her brown eyes. "Hell yeah I wanna bet! You won't do it~" I teased her. "Just watch me!"

"You really dyed you're hair red?" I asked, that is really the only thing you can say! Stupid! "Do you remember me? It's me, Gemini." She chuckled, with tears forming in her eyes. "Yeah! I remember you how in the hell would I forget you!" I said, opening my arms. She ran in my arms and hugged me tightly, I hugged her back stroking her hair softly. You don't know how long I waited for this moment, Gem.

Virgo's POV

Capricorn walked over to the girl and began talking to her. I hope she won't steal Cappie from me. Pisces came over to the table, where I was sitting. "Hey Vir, where has your crush gone to?" She smirked at me. "Shut up! He went to talk to the new girl over there." I said, nudging my thumb behind me. "I don't think he is new for her." She said, looking behind me i saw them clinging to each other, as if one of them was dying. I rolled my eyes, feeling anger rise up. I stood up and speed walked over to the two of them.

"Who do you think you are!" I yelled. The two jumped apart, both their faces were stained with tears. "And why the hell are you crying! It's like you haven't seen each other in ages." I yelled, again. What am I doing? This is so unlike me. Am I jealous? "Virgo calm down!" Capricorn yelled at me, "Gem, this is Virgo. Virgo, this is Gemini, my childhood best friend. That dyes her hair red now, apparently." He said, calm but sarcastic at the end. "Well I guess that your one of his good friends, Virgo?" Red dye said. "Yes a very good friend." I said clinging to his arm. Without noticing how weirded out Capricorn looked.

Sagittarius POV

"So there's a new kid at school. We need to find out who that is and explain some rules." Gabriella said, her high heels clicking on the floor. What an annoying sound. I looked at Leo wondering, "Why do we hang out with them, again?" I whispered. "Because we're populars, Sag!" He whispered back, hitting me on the head. "Ouch! That was unnecessary!" I yelled, rubbing my head. Gabriella an Stefan turned around. "What the hell are you two doing! Have you heared anything of what we were saying?" Gabriella said, angirly? We looked at her and tilled our heads to the side, clearly showing that we didn't know. "Ugh! We need to find the new girl! That's all, isn't too hard to do, right?" She asked with puppy eyes. We nodded our heads.
We entered the cafeteria as the 'oh so popular' group. I really hate this, somebody needs to destroy the social ladder. We walked past the table of popular nerds, I noticed a girl sitting next to Capricorn with bright red hair. Never seen her before...but her hair reminds me of someone.

"I don't even know you. You could be some guy working for an old pervert or something!"
"My name is Gemini, and it's nice to meet you to."

I poked Leo in his side, he flinched and stopped to look at me, a bit pissed off. "I'm going to say 'hi' to Cap, you coming?" I asked him. "No way, man! Don't you know that's against the rules, you can't leave your group at lunch time!" He said, trying to convince me not to do it. "Fuck the rules, I'm going to say 'hi' with or without you!" I turned around and walked back to the table where Capricorn and Gemini (apparently) were seated. "Yo, Cap an Gem! How are you guys doing?" I waved while walking over. They looked over to where the voice came from, only to see me standing there. "Hey! Sagittarius right?" Gemini asked, "We met saturday, at the park.". "Yup, that's me! Did Capricorn explain the rules of the school to you?" I asked, looking from Gemini to Capricorn and back. "No, he hasn't told me yet."

Gabriella's POV

"Hey! Stefan! I asked you where in the hell Sagittarius is?! Are you going to answer me?" I half yelled, clearly pissed of that Sag broke the rules. Stefan was looking around the cafeteria and shook his head. "I can't spot him anywhere, maybe he just left to go to the bathroom?" He said. "Leo can you be more helpfull?!" I shrieked, about to lose my control. "I'm sorry what did you ask?" He asked, putting away his phone, which probably was on selfie mode. I rolled my eyes and sighed really deep. "You guys are so stupid and useless." I said, walking away trying to find a rule breaker named Sagittarius.

Gemini POV

"Which rules? Like normal school rules, because I know them all." I said. Capricorn looked worried at Sagittarius and shook his head 'no'. Sag looked confused and didn't know what to say. "Guys? The rules? Are they normal school rules?" I asked, wanting to know what they're hiding from me. "They're the rules of the social ladder. When you are new here, you need to go to our student council president, Gabriella, to get signed into a group." Sag said.
Before I could reply I saw a girl out of the corner of my eye walking over, probably hearing our conversation. She is wearing high heels that click annoyingly on the ground. "And that would be me. Nice to meet you new student!" She fake smiled, arms crossed over her chest. She reached out her hand, waiting for me to shake her hand. I took her hand and shook it with a fake smile plastered on my face. I'm not going to trust her one bit! "I'm Gabriella, stundent council president and you are?" She fake smiled, again! "I'm Gemini, nice to meet you to!" I faked a smile, yet again. I took my hand back and turned my face to look at Sag and Cap. "Bitch" I muttered under my breath. Sag and Cap began to laugh like some one told a really funny joke. Gabriella however didn't know what was going on. When the laughing continued, she became angry.

"What's so funny?!" She shrieked. "Nothing, just a little joke." Cap chuckled. "Don't worry about it." Sag said. But all three knew that what Gemini muttered was true.

??? POV

Lunch was nearly over and I was walking to my next class. Hurrying because I don't want to get caught by them...horrible people! I speed walked around the corner and up the stairs, turned another corner, when I saw them.

A/N
Sooooo what did you think? She met Virgo this time and worst Gabriella! Do you guys like the many POV's or not? Please let me know c: Who is this mystery person? You'll find ou in the next chapter! Byeeee! (;