Chapter 10

??? POV

It's Friday! That means weekend after this day of hell. I walk into my math class and see the most beautiful girl sitting there again. I had a crush on her since she came in the same class as me. Only I don't know her name and I'm scared to ask. Our teacher walked to her desk and began explaining some math problems. The girl I don't know the name of, was in the seat next to me. Half asleep though. Her elbow pushed her book of her table and fell on the ground. Yet nobody seemed to be bothered by the loud noise. I grabbed her books of the ground and laid them back on her table.

"Thanks." She said, opening her books and then looked at me. "I have never seen you in this class. Are you new here?"

I kept staring at her, I didn't know what to say. The words escaped my head, leaving my head empty. Am I that invisible? She never saw me. Not even when I have been sitting next to her in class.

"Hey, are you okay?" She asked as she waved her hand in front of my eyes. Her greenish eyes staring into my eyes. "You're a bit shy aren't you?" She giggled.

"N-No I'm not new h-here." I finally managed to get out. "I have been your classmate ever since this school year began."

"Really? You seem nice, what's your name?" She asked me. My name? Why would she want to know the name of a wallflower?

"Ladies first. What's your name?" I asked with a bit of confidence.

"Well if you insist. My name is Libra." Libra, what a beautiful name. "Now what is your name?" She asked again. 

I was going to say my name but then the bell went. Meaning I had English next, and that I had to leave. She stood up and packed her bag. I started to gather my belongings, when she stood in front of my table. I looked at her.

"You still need to tell me your name. Can you come to the back table at lunch?" She asked, with a serious look on her face.

"Yeah s-sure." I stuttered, putting my bag on my back.

"Okay, see you then. Bye Aqua!" She said as she walked away. Aqua? How does she...? I saw that the next class was already making it's way inside. So I ran to my English class.

Sagittarius's POV

"Okay so what is the plan?" Capricorn asked, looking around the room.

"We need to make a group. And since everyone here and at school have zodiac names. I thought if the rest of those people are also against the social ladder. That we could make a rebellion group." Gemini explained her idea. "We could then spread the word silently." She looked at Capricorn. "You said that a new student council is chosen every year, right?"

"Yes, why are you bringing that up again?" He asked.

"Wait are you planning to make a new student council?!" Cancer asked.

"I don't need to make one. I only need to ask if they're willing to run as student council." Gem said. 

"So you want us to be the next student council? Well that's what I'm guessing." I said, looking at Gem.

"Yup! Are you guys willing to do that? And do you guys agree about making a rebellion group?" Gem looked around the room, reading the expressions on everybody's faces, probably. 

"I'm in. I am sick of the way this student council is treating people." I said without hesitation.

"I need to think about it." Cancer said, with worry laced in her voice.

"Me too." Capricorn said. Only we didn't quite understand if he was with the idea or if he still needed to think about it. He probably noticed that because he said, "Count me in, that's what I meant with the 'me too'." He smiled after that.