Chapter 6

"Haha, would you look at him." "He will not even be chosen! Look at how fat he is! Haha!"

Capricorn's POV (He thinking btw)

It's been a few days since my school live went upside down. Gabriella has never been this clingy to me, I absolutely hate it. Why can she break the rules and we can't? Like that's absurd! I haven't really seen Gemini lately on school grounds. Only in English and Science classes. I had PE next and I didn't really want to go. But Libra made me because she wanted to talk about Cancer? I found it weird, because Libra and Cancer have never really met, have they? Libra also wanted to introduce me to someone after PE. So today will be eventful, I guess.

Aries POV

She never came back to talk to us. Why didn't she? Something is wrong, I know it.
Walking into my Math class, I saw her sitting there. Has she always been sitting there during Math class? I was admiring her from my place, in the back of the class. Her hair is beautiful, her eyes are beautiful. Everything about her is beautiful. Wait! She said, "Why would you talk to me, when I'm from a target group?". Target... Holy shit! Why would such a beautiful girl get bullied!

"Aries!" I shot out of my thoughts, "Are you paying attention!?" Miss Kirby asked. "Yeah, yeah I am." I heard a cute giggle from across the classroom. I looked over and saw that Cancer was giggling in her seat. "What are you giggling about, crab girl!" One of my jock 'friends' yelled, "Do you find it pretty funny?". Her smile fell from her face and tear began to form in her eyes. "Hey! Leave her alone, man!" I said to the guy on my right. "What did you say? Don't you know you're breaking the rules!" He said to me, "Gabriella will kick you out of the jock group, if you break that little, but important rule!" He whisper-yelled. "I could care less! Fuck the rules! I'm sick of those rules, I want them to disappear!" I yelled, standing up and slamming my hands down onto the table. "Aries! Principal's office now!" Miss Kirby yelled. "Okay!" I yelled back, stood up and grabbed my backpack. I walked past a table with a girl sitting there, red dyed hair. She had a piece of paper in her hand, I stopped and walked back to her table. I don't know why though. She smiled and gave me the piece of paper and I walked out of the classroom.

I unfolded the paper and read it. 'I can help you. Let's make those rules disappear! If you're with me, tell me next Math class ;) -Gemini.' Gemini huh? Well then I'll see you next Math class.

I walked into the Principal's office, let the hell begin! Never mind.. let it continue. School is hell itself.

Sagittarius POV

"So you got into a lot of trouble?" Leo asked, hinting back to the day I kind of broke the 'don't hang out with other groups than your own' rule. "Not a lot, just got a warning." I grinned. "Just a warning?! That little..." Leo said, with pure disgust on the last few words. "That little...what?" I asked, grinning. "That little bitch!" Leo raised his voice, slamming his fist down on the table, earning a few weird looks his way. "She told me that I couldn't hang out with Libra or Capricorn anymore, when I did that!" He said, irritation written all over his face. "Did you listen to her? Tell me you didn't.." I sighed. "Of course I did! I don't want to be kicked out of this 'group'! Otherwise I could never speak to my best friend again, at school." He exclaimed, with both hands raised in the air.

"But I'm freaking out, because if I try to talk to Libra outside of school, she doesn't respond! Neither does Capricorn! I can't take this anymore, I don't want to be bossed around like this." He began ranting, "Why was she ever chosen to be Student Council President? Look how she changed the school into, like, like, a prison! You know what we need. We need a rebellion party or something like that. A rebellion party..that sounds good, doesn't it?" He asked me, "Sag? Yooo Sagittarius? You there, bro?" He waved his hand in front of my face, until I finally snapped out of my daze. "Yeah, yeah I'm sorry what did you say?" I asked, looking at him. "You seriously didn't hear anything of my rant?" He frowned. "You were ranting again? What was it about this time?" I asked, but I probably should have listened. He rolled his eyes, scoffed and grabbed his backpack and started to walk away. "Hey! Wait, Leo!" I said, hurriedly grabbing my backpack and running after him.

"Where are you going?" I asked finally having caught up with him. "I'm going to try and talk to Libra." He said and started to walk off, leaving me alone in the hallway. When the bell rang...that meant, lunch time. Just great...

??? POV

Why does nobody see me? Am I invisible? Am I scary? Or is it just my group? The bell rang, lunch time. I walked down to the cafeteria, sat down at a table near the back. I just want somebody to notice me. It doesn't really fit my character, but one friend is that to much to ask for? "Hi, is this seat taken?"

A/N
I'm so sorry for the late update! Got a bit busy with school and didn't have a lot of time or inspiration for this chapter! So again sorry that it took a bit longer than I expected it to take. Because of that I'll post the next chapter soon after this one!
Who has Capricorn met? Will Aries team up with Gemini to make the rules dissapear? And what does Leo want to talk about with Libra and who is the mystery POV?! Find out in the next chapter!
Byeeeee~ ;)