Chapter 19

A/n Bold words are flashbacks of the day!

Gemini's POV

I wished I stayed home today...I sat in the supply closet. Tears rolling down my face, because I couldn't get out. The door was locked. I tried to break the door down but that didn't work, my clothes are drenched and it's cold in here. I hugged my knees, sobbing into them. Nobody is going to find me...Everyone is still in class. Just my luck today, my phone also died when I tried to send a message to Cancer. I could only send 'Help.' I hope that was enough.

So let me tell you how I got here. It all began in the morning.

Flashback

I walked into the school feeling a bit happier after what happened yesterday with Cap. It feels nice to finally know that somebody is there for you. He knows what's going on, so I can always go to him, I'm happy about that. He was a good choice as a best friend.

Suddenly I was slammed against the lockers. Virgo stood in front of me, with a pissed off expression

"We need to talk." She pulled me away and I was to shocked to say anything. Why do we need to talk? I didn't do anything to hurt her...right? 

I was dragged into an empty classroom. There stood Stefan together with Gabriella. I gulped, knowing this won't turn out well for me.

"Well, well, well. Look Stefan there she is." Gabriella said as she walked towards me, her heels clicking on the floor. What an awful sound, I cringe every time I hear the sound.

"And she is?" Stefan asked, with his arms crossed and an irritated expression was shown on his face. He looks like he's fed up with Gabriella her actions. Never thought it was the complete opposite.

"Your new target." He smirked evilly at me when he heard that. I never been scared for bullies, but for him looking at me like that. It gets my knees shaking in fear. "Cancer is still a target for you, of course." That got my blood boiling. Cancer had never done anything wrong, in the time that I've known her.

"Why are you targeting Cancer?!" I yelled out, it totally slipped from my mouth. Virgo looked shocked at my sudden outburst, but then she took a hold of my arm again.

"Because the weak need to know their place. She once tried to become the next president of the student council, but she failed. That's why she's a target for the whole school. No one likes someone that tries to conquer a queen."

"Maybe you need to know your place." I spat out, I ripped my arm out of Virgo her hold and turned around to walk away.

"Hey! I'm not done with you yet!"

"I could care less! Bully me all you want." I walked towards Stefan, "But leave Cancer out of this." I stepped closer and he stepped back. I took another step forward, so that I could talk right into his ear. "I know a secret of yours and I don't think you would like that getting out."

The bell rang and I walked towards my classroom, I left the three in the other room. I hope it won't be bad, but it's bullying you never know how bad it can get.

....

The bell rang, signaling that it's recess. I looked up to the door in front of me. I was stuck in a supply closet on the third floor, I'm slightly losing my hope on somebody finding me.

I tried to stand up, but my body was already aching from sitting in the same position for almost 30 minutes. It hurt so bad that I just gave up and sat down again.