Chapter 12

Capricorn's POV

"Are you for or against the social ladder?" Sagittarius asked Aquarius with a straight face, arms folded over each other.

"I-I u-uh, I-I gotta go. See y-you another t-time, L-Libra" He stuttered and scratched behind his head with his hand. He waved goodbye and ran off. We all looked at him disappearing into the crowd. Then all eyes were on Sagittarius.

"Way to go, Sag!" Libra exclaimed, with her hands outstretched. "You scared the poor boy!"

"Yeah you scared away her date!" Aries said slamming his hands onto the table. Catching the attention of other tables. Gasps were heard around the back area. Our little group had been careless. We have been found out. Shit. Shit. Fuck! Suddenly a few girls came to the table.

"Leo! Leo! I love you!" "Aries, omg! You're so hot!" "Libra you're so cool!" And lots more. There were also comments I didn't really appreciate.

"Why is that loser hanging out with them?" "Who is that red haired bitch?! She better stay away from my Sagittarius." 

"Guys." I said in a low tone. They're attention went over to me. I was beyond mad at Aries. "Run!" I growled. Everyone stood up and went they're separated ways. Me and Cancer where running together, we began to slow down. We didn't hear any footsteps anymore. I realized we ran all the way to the first floor.

"C-Can we s-stop, please?" Cancer huffed, because we were still walking fast. She was out of breath. "Where did Gemini go?"

"What do you mean?" I finally stopped walking, causing Cancer to bump into my chest. She realized what happened and stepped back quickly, looking away blushing. "I said what do you mean?"

"Didn't she ran in the same direction as us?" She looked at me whit worried eyes.

"Oh shit."

Pisces's POV

We were walking and walking and walking. How long is this going to take? 

"I'm going to make her pay." Virgo muttered next to me, looking at her phone with shining eyes and a bright smile. We were walking to the Student Council 'office'. You can't really call it an office, because it's just a room with a few tables and chairs. 

"Who's going to pay?" I questioned confused as I turned my head to look at Virgo. She stopped dead in her tracks. She then hit me on my head.

"Did you really forget our plan?!" She yelled at me. "That bitch is also hanging with Leo! Soon she'll take him away from you!" Trowing her hands in the air. "We're going to show her she's not welcome here!"

"Do you mean Gemini?"

"YES! You're so dumb sometimes." She rolled her eyes and walked away. I followed without thinking. We arrived at the 'office' and knocked on the door. After waiting for a few seconds, the door flew open.

"What do you want?!" The bitch queen yelled. Her expression was quite angry. Scary.

"We have something that's going to make your day better." Virgo smirked, hinting to her phone. Gabriella hesitated, she looked from Virgo to me and then back to Virgo. She stepped out of the way without saying anything. We walked inside and saw what a mess it was. Papers all over the ground and snack packages laying on the tables. Stefan was seated in a chair and his feet were placed on the table. Phone in one hand and a bag of chips in the other.

"Sit down." She pointed to the chairs. "Tell me, what is going to make my day better?" She leaned forward with her arms crossed over her chest. To me she looked like she had a drink or two, her hair was a bit messy and some of her lipstick was a bit messy too. Virgo stood up and stood next to Gabriella with her phone ready. When the door slammed open and Annie ran in, breathing heavily.