Chapter 11

Libra's POV

I walked into the cafeteria and sat down at a table near the back. I started to think back to my math class this morning.

"You seem nice, what's your name?" I asked him.

"Ladies first. What's your name?" he asked with a bit of confidence.

"Well if you insist. My name is Libra." I said ,"Now what is your name?" I asked again.

"You still need to tell me your name. Can you come to the back table at lunch?" I asked, with a serious look on my face. I really want to know his name.

"Yeah s-sure." He stuttered, putting his bag on his back.

"Okay, see you then. Bye Aqua!" I said as I walked away. Why did I call him Aqua?

The bell rang and made me snap back into reality. I saw Aries walking towards me. Ain't he quick to escape his class. I grabbed my lunch out of my bag and began eating it.

"Yo, Libra! Why are you sitting in the back?" Aries asked, when he finally reached the table I was sitting at. I looked up at him. He sat in front of me, also grabbing his lunch.

"I met a boy in my Math class and I wanted to talk with him. So I asked him to come to the back tables at lunch. So that we won't be noticed if we break a rule." I told him, smiling.

"You met a boy? Are you going to replace me?" Aries said, putting a hand over his heart.

"Oh come on, stop that. Maybe I will if you stay like that! The guy is cute that is all I'm going to say." I said not looking at him. Crossing my arms and pouting. He laughed at me.

"Okay, okay. I'll stop, but what's his name?" He asked bringing his bread to his mouth and biting a piece of it, then he started chewing, while looking at me with a curious expression. I blushed and let my hair fall in front of my face.

"I-I d-don't know h-his name." I muttered, shyly. I looked away, still letting my hair cover my face.

"Sorry, I didn't quite get that. What did you say?" He asked, leaning over the table, trying to get a glance of my face.

I looked at him and said, "I don't know his name!" I shouted. A table, on which three people were seated looked over. I looked at them, a guy with nerdy glasses, two girls, one with dyed red hair and one with ginger colored hair. "S-Sorry didn't mean to shout!" I apologized.

"Hey! Aries! There you are!" The one with the dyed red hair shouted. She grabbed her tray and began to make her way over. "Can we sit with you guys?" She asked both of us.

"Yeah sure, Gemini." Aries said, as he waved the others over. As they walked closer I recognized the guy with glasses.

"Hey Capricorn. Long time no see!" I greeted him, he smiled and sat down next to the girl with ginger hair, who sat next to Aries. The girl Aries called Gemini sat down beside me.

"Hi! I'm Gemini, that girl is Cancer and apparently you already know Capricorn. But Aries this is Capricorn and Capricorn that is Aries." The dyed redhead said, excitedly. "And you are?" She asked me.

"I'm Libra, a good friend of Aries and Capricorn." I said as we shake hands and laughed.

"Oh! So you're Libra. I have a question for you!" She said as she grabbed her bag and began searching through it. "There it is!" She exclaimed, as she pulled a note book and a pen out of her bag. I looked at the others with a questionable expression. They just looked back at me, not helping one bit. "Are you for or against the social ladder?" Gemini asked me, her pen ready to write down my answer.