Chapter 13

One week later

Cancer's POV

It's been a week since I heard from Capricorn that Gemini was suspended. In that week the bullying got worse. Our 'group' never got together in that week, because Cap said that we needed to be careful. I have never been this scared to walk to the halls. Stefan who stopped bullying me for a while, started again. He's the worst of all the bullies. He breaks people mentally. It's sick. But you can't do anything.

Aries had gotten suspended for 2 days for punching Stefan in the face. He stood up for me and told Stefan to back off, or he would regret it. When Aries wasn't there for two days, I got beaten up, notes were put in my locker, saying awful things. I got tripped nearly twenty times a day. I'm getting really fed up with this and I want to do something but I'm scared. And the only person I can talk to about this isn't at school! I don't know where she lives, I don't even have her phone number!

It's Friday and the last bell just rang. I stood up from my place and gathered my stuff and ran out of the classroom. Running through the halls, not wanting to get caught by the bullies. I got to my locker and opened it. Notes falling out of it. Sprawled out on the floor. I took my jacket out of my locker, slammed it shut and forgot about all the notes. I ran out of the door and down the stairs two at a time. Reaching the gate, he was standing there. I stopped dead in my tracks.

"W-What are you doing here?!" I ran to him with a smile. "Y-You're still s-suspended you know!"

He shrugged his shoulders and laughed. He looked down at his feet. Then looked back up and smiled even wider.

"I'm not on school ground so.... I guess that I can be here." He said, walking backwards and starting to leave. I began to walk towards him, when a hand grabbed my arm and pulled me back. I yelped and turned around, seeing Stefan standing there. I gulped. He looked a bit pissed off and I wanted to run, but my legs wouldn't cooperate. 

"What are you doing here, punk." Stefan said with an straight face.

"I'm just picking this girl up from school. Is there something wrong with that?" I turned around to see Aries leaning on the school gate. 

"Yes! You're suspended. You're not suppose to be here!" 

"Am I on school ground?" He said pointing to his feet. "No. No I'm not, so I can be here right." He stepped back and began dancing weirdly. I laughed at him being so silly. Behind me Stefan got angrier and angrier by the second. "Come on dude! Don't be such a jerk!"

Stefan scoffed and crossed his arms. "I'll let you of this time. Now move it, before Gabriella gets here." He turned around not before giving me a glare and walked off.

"Okay let's go." A hand grabbed mine and pulled me outside the gates.

"You never told me what you were doing here?" I said to him while he was dragging me away laughing his butt off.

"I wanted to hang out. Get to know you more?" He turned around to look at me. Gave me a sheepish smile and said, "But I figured out I didn't have your number." He scratched behind his head. He suddenly got a bit shy.

I stepped a bit forward with a cheeky smile on my face. "You want my number don't you?" The sun shone through the trees. I started walking when I saw Aries looking at me with wide eyes.

"H-Hey wait up!" He laughed. As he walked next to me again, he smiled again. "So can I have your number?" He got his phone out of his pocket and pointed to it. I laughed and grabbed the phone and put my number into his phone.

"Okay now that, that's done. You wanted to hang out, where do you want to go?"

"How about the park?"