Chapter 18

3rd person POV

(Their meeting place is in the old school building behind the school! Don't forget that ;) )

"Welcome, welcome!" Gemini said as Aries, Capricorn and Leo walked into the room.

"What is the topic of today?" Capricorn asked curiously, resting his head on his hand when he sat down in a chair.

"You'll hear that when everyone is here."

Shortly after they sat down the rest of the group got here, now the only people they're waiting for are, Cancer and Pisces. Nobody knew about Pisces joining other than Gemini and Cancer.

"Can we begin now?" Sagittarius asked getting impatient.

"We need to wait for Cancer and Pisces! So just wait a little longer, they will be here in a minute or so." Everyone looked shocked at hearing Pisces her name, some never heard her name and others already knew her as a bitch. 

"Why Pisces?" Capricorn questioned, he looked a bit angry. Gemini was taken aback by his expression, why did he look angry?

Capricorn's POV

I was shocked to hear Pisces her name, why in the hell did she join? Does Gemini not know how bitchy they were going to be to her! I overheard a conversation between Virgo and Pisces, ever since I've been distant to Virgo. I do not like her in that way...I do like somebody else. But who is willing to go that far for a guy, to dump a bucket of trash over someone?!

"Are you going to answer my question?" I asked, wanting an answer. I cocked up my eyebrow.

"She's going to join us. She and Virgo had a fight, they aren't friends anymore. Before you ask any further, yes I knew about their plans and Pisces told me she was sorry for it. End of this conversation." She said bitterly, turning around to write something on the school board that was left. The words she wrote were 'New Student Council!', putting down the chalk she turned around with a smile. 

Cancer and Pisces ran into the room at that exact moment. They were out of breath, leaning on each other. Cancer pointed to Gemini and wanted to say something until she coughed real bad.

Aries stood up and walked over to the two girls. He took Cancer her shoulders in his hands and shook her slightly.

"Are you okay? Do you need some water?" Cancer nodded and Aries let go of her shoulders, turning around. "Oi! Sag! Can you throw my water bottle from my bag?"

Sagittarius did as he was asked to do, he threw the water bottle and Aries was able to catch it. 

"Scoree!!" Leo yelled, making some people smile or laugh. Leo smiled in victory.

"Is everybody okay now?" Libra asked as she stood next to Gemini with her arms crossed and an eyebrow raised. 

"Yes, I'm fine!" Cancer croaked out, sipping from the water bottle.

"Perfectly fine." Pisces said sarcastic as she looked at Cancer, patting the girl on her back. The comment made Leo laugh and clap his hands like a seal. 

"Okay, everyone settle down!" Gemini yelled, clapping in her hands to gain attention. "What did you want to say, Cancer?" Cancer looked up when she heard her name.

"Well I wanted to say that we were late because of Virgo." She spared a glance at Pisces, asking her silently to continue. Pisces got the memo and cleared her throat.

 "She called Cancer names and tried to spill lemonade on her. But I defended her yelling at her to stay away, while I stood in front of Cancer. She threw the lemonade over me instead, saying that I deserved it, because I didn't want to work with her anymore. After that she left, we went to my locker, because I had some spare clothes in there. Because I was afraid that something like this would happen, so I changed and that's why we were late." Pisces explained, fiddling with her fingers. A nervous expression painted on her face. I suddenly feel bad for her, should have thought it through...I wanna beat Virgo real bad, but she's a girl so I can't do that..ARHG!