Chapter 2 Bright E

Chapter 2:

Demi's POV

I opened my eyes but quickly closed them because it was way too bright. I heard some shuffling and I tried to open my eyes again. It wasn't as bright so I looked around. I was so lost I couldn't tell where I was. I closed my eyes again and tried to remember what happened.

I heard some shuffling and then my left eye was forced open. A light was shined in it and I remembered. The girl in the middle of the street and I couldn't stop in time. I screamed and jumped up. I was in a room on a bed. I stopped screaming and looked around the room.

"Demetria it's okay. You were in a car accident you're in the hospital. I'm Doctor Melissa Hastings. It's okay." I looked at the woman who was next to my bed. I looked around the room and saw Dallas and my mom. They were both watching me.

I laid back down in the bed and stared at the ceiling. I ran my hands over my face and threw my hair.

"Demetria are you okay, are you in any pain?" The doctor asked. I couldn't feel anything right now I was just numb, and I only had one thing on my mind.

"Where's Amanda?" I asked and looked the doctor in the eyes.

"What?" She asked me.

"Amanda the girl I..." I couldn't finish the sentence.

"Oh uhm I don't know, but my main concern in you." The doctor said.

I was getting angry. I sat up and looked at myself. I didn't have a scratch on me. I put my feet on the floor and tried to stand. My knees were weak and started to buckle. Dallas caught me before I hit the floor though.

"Demi please sit on the bed." Dallas said as she helped me back onto the bed.

"Demetria please answer my question are you in any pain?" The doctor asked again. I just started to laugh as I looked at her.

"Stop, just stop talking!" I yelled at the doctor, that finally shut her up.

"What I want to know is where Amanda is. When you find out you can come back in here and talk to me. For now just get out!" I said with my voice raised.

Doctor Hastings just looked at me dumbfounded. I stared her down and looked at someone else that was behind me. I looked to my right and saw a man standing there. I looked back at the doctor who was just staring at me.

"I said GET OUT!" I yelled at her. She picked something up off the nightstand and walked out of the room. The man followed her and shut the door behind him.

I laid back on the bed and looked at the ceiling. My mom came and sat on the edge of the bed.

"What if she doesn't make it mom." I said and looked at her. My mom got up and sat closer to me. She took my hand and looked at me.

"Babe you have to think positive. She will make it don't you worry. But Demi I have to ask you something." Mom said. I nodded waiting for her to continue.

"Does anything hurt?" She asked.

"My head hurts a little, but that doesn't matter. I don't know what I would do with myself if she doesn't live. Mom she's a fan." I said.

I started crying again and mom pulled me into a hug. After about 10 minutes I stopped. I just held onto my mother. I didn't want to let go of her. Mom started to let go of me and I let her. I looked down at my hands and sniffled. Mom whipped my tears away and made me look at her.

"Demi everything will be okay." Mom said and I nodded. I whipped my face again.

I heard the door open and close so I turned around. Doctor Hastings was back, let just hope she learned her lesson.