Chapter 15 Happy E

A/N: Since I'm going to see Demi tonight i wanted to give you guys an update. For the next chapter I want one vote on this chapter. ~Amanda

Amanda's POV:

I bared my soul during those songs. But I don't think Demi will ever understand how much those songs mean to me. I can't believe that they like my singing. I never thought of my self a singer, just a guitar player. Don't get me wrong I'm mad that Demi called Selena and Taylor and had them listen too.

I looked up at Demi and she was looking toward the door. I looked over to the door and saw Brooklyn standing there.

"Mia was that you singing?" Brooklyn said.

"Yea, sorry if it was bad. Demi wanted me to play" Brooklyn cut me off.

"Mia don't ever say your singing is bad, ever again. That was beautiful." Brooklyn said.

"Okay I'll stop." I said.

"Are you ready to go?" Brooklyn said.

"Yea, here Demi." I say and hand the guitar over to her.

She takes it and puts it away. I zip up my bag and put it on the bed. I look around for my shoes but I don't find them.

"Uhm guys were are my shoes?" I asked looking at them.

"I don't know, I'll just get you sandals." Brooklyn said and left the room.

I stand up and grabbed the crutches. I walked over to the window and look at Dallas. I am so ready to get out of here. I hate hospitals; always have, always will.

"So do you want to know if you got the job?" Demi asked.

"Sure" I saw still looking out the window. I could care less about the job. I was just happy that I sang in front of my idol.

"You got it." Demi said.

I smiled and turned around. I crutched over to her and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Thank you." I said looking at her. She had a huge smile on her face and she hugged me. The door opened and I saw Brooklyn standing there holding the flip flops.

"Give me your phone I want to put my number in." Demi said. I handed it to her and she gave it back a few seconds later. I looked at the contact name My idol. I laughed at the name and put my phone into my backpack. Brooklyn handed me the flip-flops and I slipped them on.

I was about to grab my backpack when Demi took it.

"I got it don't worry about it." Demi said. I just looked at her and she smiled. I got onto the crutched again and started to walk out of the hospital room.

"Brooklyn where are we going?" I asked realizing I have now idea where to go.

"We'll go out the back, there shouldn't be any paparazzi back there. It's for employee's only." Brooklyn said and walked in front of us.

We were all quite while we walked to the elevator. We all got in and Brooklyn hit the button for the ground floor. Before the doors could fully close a hand stopped the doors.

"You were just going to leave without tell me?" Max said and stepped inside the elevator.

"Sorry Max." Demi said.

"Not to be rude but who are you?" Brooklyn said stepping in front of me. For the little amount of time I've known her, she is already more of a parent then either of my own. A small smile made it's way onto my face.

"Brooklyn this is my bodyguard Max, Max this is Doctor Brooklyn Smith and Mia Moon." Demi said.

"Nice to meet you ladies." Max said and gave us a smile.