Chapter 6 Fine E

Demi's POV

I felt something poking my side. I moan and rolled over pulling the blanket up over my head. I was not ready to get up; I was still tired from last night.

"Dems get up it's one o'clock in the afternoon. I got you coffee." I heard Selena say. I pushed the blankets off me and sat up.

"I knew you would get up for this." Selena said and handed me a cup of coffee.

"Thank you" I said and took a sip.

There was a knock on the door a few minutes later. I sat up and said come in. Doctor Hastings walked in with another women.

"Good afternoon Demi, how are you feeling?" Doctor Hastings said.

"I'm tired but other then that fine." I said and took another sip of my coffee.

"That's good, Demi this is Doctor Brooklyn Smith, Amanda's doctor." Melissa said. I almost spit out my coffee when she said that.

I looked at Selena and she had the same shocked expression on her face that I had. I put my coffee cup down and looked at her.

"Is Amanda okay?" I asked not sure I wanted to hear the answer.

"Yea she is awake and is doing good." Doctor Smith said. I let out a breath that I was holding.

"Oh thank god, can I see her?" I asked.

"We, can we see her?" Selena added.

"Yea I have to talk to her first but I'll come back to get you guys when you can see her. By chance do either one of you have her cell phone?" Doctor Smith asked.

"Yea I have it." I said.

"Okay you can give it back to her later." Doctor Smith said.

"Demi I'll start your discharge papers." Doctor Hastings said. Doctor Smith and her left the room my room.

I laid back in my bed and looked at the ceiling. Selena hit my leg and I sat up and looked at her.

"I told you she would be fine." Selena said and sipped her coffee.

"Yes you did and so did mom and Dallas." I said and smiled. I turned on my phone and took a sip of my coffee. When my phone loaded I had way to many messages from a lot of different people.

"I really don't want to deal with this." I said and looked at my messages.

"Then don't. Deal with it later." Selena said.

I nodded and called my mom. She answered on the third ring.

"Hello?" Mom said.

"Hi mom." I said.

"Demi how are you feeling honey?" Mom asked.

"I'm good I have a couple things to do here then I will be able to leave." I said.

"Okay when should I leave here to get you?" Mom asked.

I was about to answer when Selena took the phone from my hands. She started talking to my mom. There conversation only lasted a minute. Selena hung up the phone and gave it back to me.

"I'll take you home." Selena said and finished her coffee.

"You sure?" I asked.

"I'm already here I might as well take you home." Selena said and giggled.

I giggled too. I got up off the bed and walked to the bathroom. I did my business and looked at myself in the mirror. I had bags under my eyes and I looked like crap. I washed my hands and washed my face.

"Selena" I said. She came in a few seconds later.

"You okay?" She said with concern.

"Yea do you have a brush and a hair tie in your bag?" I asked.

"Yea I'll be right back." Selena said and walked out of the bathroom.

She came back a minute later with her bag in her hand. She was looking through it and pulled out a brush. She gave it to me and a hair tie. I brush out my long brown hair and put it in a messy bun. I gave the brush back to Selena and she fixed her hair also. Selena pulled out her make-up and opened it.

I watched her fix her make-up. When she was done she handed her stuff to me. I only put on a little bit and gave it back to her. I looked at myself in the mirror and looked at Selena. She looked back at me and turned around. She walked out of the bathroom and I followed.

I climbed onto the bed and looked at my phone. I had text messages from Miley, Joe, Wilmer, Simon and a few others. I decided to message them back. Just wanted to let you know that I am okay. Will call when I can.

"Do you want anything to eat I'm going to text Max." I said.

"No I'm good I had breakfast already and you don't need to text Max. Here." Selena said and went into her bag again. A few seconds later she pulled out and apple and handed it to me.

"You are always so good to me." I said and kissed her cheek. I sipped my coffee and took a bit of the apple.

The door opened a few minutes later. Doctor Hastings came in holding a clipboard.

"Okay you are all set all you have to do is sign on the dotted line and you're free to go." Doctor Hastings said and handed me the clipboard. I signed the paper work and gave it back to her.

There was a knock on the door and I said come in. Doctor Smith walked in and closed the door behind her.

"So you can go see Amanda now if that's okay with you Mel." Doctor Smith said.

"It's fine with me. Just take it easy for the next couple of day's Demi. You'll probably feel a bit out of it and that's normal. If you still don't feel good by next week give me a call." Doctor Hastings said and handed me her card. I took it and said thank you.

I got off the bed and grabbed Amanda's phone and mine. I put mine in my pocket and looked at Amanda's again. I followed Doctor Smith out of the room. We walked to the elevator and Max stood next to me.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Giving Amanda her phone back, after Selena is going to take me home okay." I said and walked into the waiting elevator. He nodded and got in with us.

Doctor Smith hit the button for the 8 floor and the doors closed. The ride up was silent. There was some tension in the air but it wasn't bad. The elevator dinged and the doors slide open. Doctor Smith walked out and we followed behind her.

We walked down the hall and turned the corner. She finally stopped in front of a door.

"I'll be out here if you need anything. I'm going to let you know now that Amanda has issues. She has been through a lot more then you think. Try not to stress her out or freak her out that badly." Doctor Smith said.

"We'll try our best not to freak her out, but I'm not promising anything." I said. She nodded and walked to the nurses that were staring at us.

"Max just stay out here okay." I said, Max just nodded.

I knocked on her door. I didn't hear anything at first but then I heard a come in. I pushed the door open and walked in. Selena closed the door after her. I looked at Amanda's face and her mouth was hanging wide open.

"Hi Amanda, my name is Demi and this is my friend Selena. I think we have your phone." I said.