Chapter 19 Flashback E

Amanda's POV:

After about an hour of Demi 'teaching' me her songs we took a break. I knew how to play all of her songs already, but it was really cool to have Demi show me anyway. Demi is a pretty good teacher. I would have never guessed that. We joked the whole time about stuff; it feels like we have known each other forever.

"Mia you there?" Demi asked pulling me out of my trance.

"Sorry I was just thinking." I said and put my guitar down.

"What where you thinking about?" Demi asked taking a sip of water.

"That this is probably the most fun I've had in a long time." I said with a smile.

Demi smiled back at me. She opened her mouth to say something but there was a knock on the door. The door opened and relived a young girl standing in the doorway.

"Dallas said you were in here. Mom wants to know if you are staying for dinner." The girl said.

I knew that she is Demi's younger sister but I don't know her name. I am a lovatic but I don't stalk Demi's family, just her. But I think its Maggie.

"I don't know yet. Maddie come here." Demi said. Maddie that's her name, she pushed open the door more and walked into the room.

"Madison this is my friend and new guitarist Amanda." Demi said.

"It's nice to meet you Amanda." Maddie said.

"It's nice to meet you to Maddie. I would get up and shake you hand but I kind of can't move." I said with a laughing.

Maddie laughed and walked over to me. She bent down and hugged me on the couch.

"One thing you should know about this family is that we don't shake hands, we hug." Maddie said when she pulled away from me.

"I'll keep that in mind. One thing Maddie, call me Mia." I said.

"Will do." Maddie said and smiled. She left the room and closed the door behind her.

"Come on. You are going to meet the rest of the family, well my family family. You'll meet the band family in an hour." Demi said and stood next to me.

Lovely, the one thing that I'm nervous about. Well I guess I can't be that nervous, I already meet Demi's sisters. Demi held out her hand for me to take. I did and Demi pulled me up. I let out a hiss when I was on up on my feet.

"Mia what's wrong are you okay?" Demi asked.

"That just really hurt my ribs." I said and held my side.

"Let me see." Demi said.

"They're going to look pretty bad Demi." I said.

"I don't care." Demi said.

This is a bad idea. She's going to freak out. She's going to see my scars. Hopefully they aren't too noticeable. I pulled my hand away from my chest and Demi pulled up my shirt. She stopped pulling it up when she got to my bra.

"Holy crap Mia." Demi said. I watched her face go from sadness to anger.

Then I realized she pulled my whole shirt up. She saw what Brooklyn saw. She could see the hand marks from my father. I went to pull my shirt back down but she stopped me.

"Did they do this?" Demi asked.

I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. Demi put her hand over the spot where he hit me. My mind was already taking me back to the night and I couldn't stop it.