Chapter 17 Free E

Amanda's POV:

I jumped up to the sound of an alarm going off. My head was spinning but it was because I got up to fast. I rubbed my eyes and opened them again. It took me a minute to realize where I was. I let out a sigh and I laid back down in bed.

"Morning" I looked to my left and saw someone in bed with me. I let out a scream and tried to get away from the person.

I moved to the edge of the bed and remember my leg is wrapped up. Wonderful. I put as much distance from the person I could. Than they got up and turned around, I let out another scream.

"Jesus Mia! It's just me, Brooklyn!" Brooklyn said and moved the hair out of her face.

I let out a breath and put my hand down behind me. But there was no bed behind me. I felt myself falling and braced for the impact that I knew was coming. I just closed my eyes and waited. But it never came.

When I opened my eyes again Melissa was standing over me. Her arm where wrapped around my body, holding me up.

"You okay?" Melissa asked me.

"Brooklyn scared me and when I went to put my hand down on the bed there was no bed." I said looking Melissa in the eyes.

"Oh" Was all she said.

"Can you let me up please?" I asked.

"Right." Melissa said and pushed me back up on the bed.

Brooklyn just looked at me with judging eyes. I hate it when people look at me like that.

"Now I know you're defiantly not a morning person." Brooklyn said. I started laughing along with Melissa.

"Yea lets not do that again. What time is it?" I asked looking around the room.

"It's 11:52" Melissa said.

"Shit Demi is supposed to be here in like ten minutes." I said.

I flipped the blankets off me and looked for my backpack. It was sitting on the floor next to the bed. Melissa reached down and picked it up for me. I smiled at her and opened it up. I pulled out my Mac and camera and put them on the bed along with all of my chargers.

Than I just turned the backpack over and dumped the rest of my cloths out onto the bed. I pulled out a pair of basketball shorts, my mayday parade t-shirt, and a bra. I looked up and saw that Melissa and Brooklyn where both watching me.

"What?" I said.

"Nothing." Melissa said.

"Where are my crutches?" I asked.

"Here" Melissa said and handed them to me. I pulled my leg off of my bed and got up. I put the crutches under my arms and walked to the bathroom.

It took me about 20 minutes to get ready. I got dressed fixed my hair and made sure I looked okay. When I was done I walked out of bathroom and went back into my room. The bed was made and my stuff wasn't on the bed anymore. My laptop and camera were sitting on the desk along with my chargers. My backpack was sitting in the computer chair.

I walked over to the chair and took my backpack. I opened it up and looked through it. I pulled out my medication, inhaler, notebook, money and wallet. I put the money in my wallet and put everything back into my backpack. I put it on my back and walked out the door.

When I got to the stairs I heard voices. I tried to listen and hear who it was but I couldn't tell who it was.

"Brooklyn?" I somewhat yell down the stairs. She didn't answer, so I was about to yell again but she was at the bottom of the steps.