Chapter 8 Ali E

Amanda's POV:

We all looked at the door as Ali walked in. Demi and Selena got off my bed and looked at her.

"Oh shit." I said. Ali looked mad. Ali has a very bad temper.

"Amanda Mackenzie Moon if you tried to kill yourself again, I'm sending your ass straight back to treatment!" Ali yelled.

"Ali I didn't..." I didn't get too finished my sentence because she cut me off.

"I don't give two shits right now, show me your wrists' now." Ali said walking over to me.

Ali completely ignored Demi and Selena. She grabbed my wrist and looked them over. When she was she moved to my thighs.

"You happy now?" I asked when she was done.

"Pull it off." She said pointing to the bandage on my wrist.

"Will you listen to me first!" I yelled at her.

Ali looked a little taken back when I yelled. She stood up tall and nodded for me to continue.

"I left okay, I left my parents house. I was trying to find a hotel and I started to walk across the street. I didn't looked where I was going and I got hit by a car. That's why I'm here. Demi and Selena found my phone at the scene and gave it to me." I said. Ali still looked like she was mad but not as bad as she was before.

Ali turned around and saw Demi and Selena leaning on the far wall. She looked back at me and looked back to them.

"I'm sorry about my actions. I'm Ali by the way." Ali said.

"Demi" Demi said.

"Selena" Selena said.

"Do you know who hit you?" Ali asked as she turned back to me. I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. I looked at Demi and she looked sorry.

"Demi was driving." I said fast.

Ali's face dropped and rage filled it. I shouldn't have said that. Ali was going to figure it out anyway. It's probably all over the news. Ali turned around and looked at Demi.

"You ran over my best friend?" Ali asked calmly. She always scares me when she talks in that voice.

"I didn't see her till it was too late." Demi said. Ali started to walk over to Demi and Demi didn't move.

"You could have killed her." Ali said her voice is still calm, as she got even closer to Demi.

"But I didn't" Demi said. Ali was about to hit her.

My monitor was starting to get loud with my heart beat increasing. I swung my leg over the side of the bed and pulled my other one over. I set my feet on the floor and grabbed my crutches. I pulled the IV pole with me as I walked over to them.

I grabbed Ali's arm and tried to pull her away from Demi. She pulled her arm away from me and walked back to Demi. She was about to swing her arm when I yelled.

"Alexandra if you hit her I will kill you!" I yelled at her. Ali stopped her hand inches away from Demi's face. She dropped it and backed away.

"What are you doing out of bed!" Doctor Smith said.

We all stopped and looked over at her. She must have walked in when I was yelling at Ali.

"Everybody needs to leave. Mia lets get you back in bed." Brooklyn said.

"I need to pee first." I said looking at her. She nodded and helped me walk to the bathroom. After I was done I stayed in the bathroom. I didn't want to face anybody right now. My emotions where all over the place.

There was a knock at the door. I sniffled and broke down. I couldn't deal with all this right now.

"Mia please open the door." Brooklyn said.

"Just leave me alone." I said. I sat on top of the toilet and put my face in my hands.

I heard the door handle shake and the door opened. I looked up and saw Brooklyn standing here. I put my face in my hands and just cried. I felt Brooklyn put her arms around me.

"Why is my life so fucked up?" I said through my sobs. Brooklyn started rubbing my back.

"Honey you have had a hard life with some bumps in the road. But I promise that things will get better. You can stay with me till you get better. I promise nobody is going to hurt you again." Brooklyn said.

That just made me cry even harder. I put my arms around Brooklyn and hugged her. I just held onto Brooklyn like she was going to disappear.

"Please don't leave me." I said, starting to calm down.

"I won't Mia." Brooklyn said.