Chapter 11 Paparazzi E

Demi's POV:

I walked out of Mia's room and followed Selena. We went to the elevators and she hit the down arrow.

"Everything okay?" Max asked. I jumped in surprise not realizing he was behind me.

"Yea, Selena is going to drive me home. So you can go." I said to Max as the elevator doors opened.

"Okay but I'm going to help you get into the car. The paparazzi have been here all night waiting for you to leave. Selena were did you park?" Max said as he hit the button for the ground floor.

"In the parking lot it's not that far." She said.

"If you don't mind I'll get the car then come back for you two when it's out front okay?" Max said.

"Sure" Selena said as she handed Max the keys to her black Ford Escape.

The elevator doors slid open and we walked out. Max went out the front door as Selena and I walked over to a waiting room. Selena was looking down at her phone when my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller Id and it was Miley. I hit ignore and looked up. Selena was rubbing her head.

"You okay?" I asked her.

"I'll explain in the car." Selena said as she went back into her bag. She pulled out two baseball hats and handed one too me.

She put her's on and pulled up her hood. I put the hat on and Selena handed me a pair of sunglasses. I just held them in my hand and as I saw Max walk to us.

"Let's go guys before the pap's realize who I was." Max said. I looked at Selena and got up from my seat. We followed behind Max and go to the front doors.

"I'm going to get Demi into the passenger side first then I'll walk you to the drivers side Selena." Max said.

We nodded and I put on the sunglasses. Max opened the door for us and we walked out. He pulled us under his arm trying to block the paparazzi. There had to be at least a hundred of them here. All I saw was the flashes of there cameras as they shout questions.

Demi did you hit that girl? Did you kill her? Are you injured? Were you drinking? How's Dallas? Then they realized Selena was with me and they started shouting questions to her.

Selena! Selena are you and Justin still together? Did you break up with him? Did he break up with you? Did he cheat on you? Selena look over here.

We got to the car and Max pulled open the door. I hopped in and he closed the door behind me. I looked out the window and saw all of the paparazzi still snapping their cameras. I heard the door close and I looked over and saw Selena in the drivers seat.

She turned the key and the engine started. Max was standing out in front of the car trying to get the paparazzi out of our way. Selena hit the horn and they started to move out of the way. When they were clear she hit the gas and pulled out of the hospitals parking lot.

We drove in silence for a few minutes and made sure we weren't followed. I looked out the window and took off the hat.

"So what's going on?" I asked Selena.

"He keeps on texting me, how much he wants me back, how much he loves me. I just can't stand it anymore." Selena said as she tightens her grip on the steering wheel and picked up the speed a little bit.

"Just ignore him he will give up sooner or later." I said.

"He's not Dems. This has been happening for the past month and a half." Selena said.

"Then I think it's time for someone to get a new number." I said looking at her.

She gave me a quick glance and looked back at the road. About five minutes later she spoke again.