Chapter 26 Birthday Bash E

Mia's POV:

The warmth of the arms around me told me I wasn't alone. But the way these arms are holding me I knew it was Wes. I smiled and cuddled into him more. Wes' arms tighten around me as I moved into him. As his arms wrapped around me I wince in pain.

"Are you okay?" Wes asked in my ear.

"Yea not too tight I got a tattoo this morning on my ribs and it still hurts." I said opening his eyes.

Wes' brown eyes bore into mine. It looked like he has been crying. I moved so now I was facing him on the bed.

"Hey have you been crying?" I asked him.

"Sorry they told me not to tell you I know but I can't keep it a secret from you." Wes said his voice cracking over the last word. I just sighed and rubbed my head.

"I don't know how much they told you or what they told you but I really really don't want to talk about this right now. I had a really bad day already, and now they want to make my birthday a big deal when all I really want is to be in my pajama pants cuddling with you." I said looking at Wes.

"I told you that you don't have to tell me anything only when you're ready. But they did plan something for you Mia. How about we make a deal." Wes said smiling.

I couldn't help but smile back at him; he is just so damn cute. Wes came closer to me and took my hands in his.

"I will give you your present only if you come to the party. We could stay for a little bit and than we could come back here and cuddle, watch a movie, and eat some junk food. Sound like a deal?" Wes asked.

"You got me a present?" I asked.

"Yes I did and I'm only going to give it to you if you go to the party for a little bit." Wes said with a huge smile on his face.

"Okay fine I'll go." I said.

Wes' face light up and he tackled me in a tight hug. I let out a little yelp because I wasn't expecting it, making Wes just laugh. He peppered my face with kisses and hugged me tightly. I was laughing so hard but Wes elbowed me right in my ribs and yelled out in pain. Wes stopped immediately and got off me.

"What's wrong Mia?" He asked.

"You just elbowed me where my tattoo is." I said and rolled over in pain.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry Mia." Wes said and helped me sit up.

Brooklyn, Melissa and Demi all ran into my room. Wes and I jump and turned to them. They were all out of breath.

"What happen?" Melissa finally asked.

"I hit her tattoo by accident." Wes said taking the blame like a true gentlemen.

"I'm fine it just hurt." I said.

"Can I see it? I'm guessing they all got to see it already." Wes asked.

I nodded and smiled at him. He got all happy and excited. I pull up my shirt and I look over at him. His face got all flushed from seeing my stomach for the first time. I just laughed and pealed off the bandage. Wes looked it over. Demi came over and looked at it again.

"Damn you got another guys name tattooed onto your body!" He said. I just laughed and hit him.

"Aiden's my brother you asshole." I said and continued laughing.

Wes just smiled and laughed along with me. After I stopped laugh I took a deep breath and looked at my tattoo.

"I know he's you brother I was just trying to make you laugh. I don't like to see you sad. Did it hurt?" Wes asked.