Chapter 27 Bowling E

Demi's POV:

The party went off without a hitch. Well minus Mia's breakdown, but everything turned out fine. Though when I got home mom asked why I wanted to move the party back. I told her everything, but I told her not to tell anybody. This wasn't my story to tell but mom respected that and she said she wont tell anybody.

It's about 3:30pm now and I'm just sitting on the couch with Maddie. I've been trying to hang out with her as much as I can before I have to go back to LA and before I go on tour. Right now Maddie is cuddling into me, with a few blankets draped over us. I don't know what we are watching, I'm just wrapped up in talking with my little sister that I don't care.

My phone started to ring but before I could grab it Maddie takes it. She answers the phone.

"Hey Momma Mia." Maddie says and I start laughing. That's Mia's name in my phone.

"Yea hold on." Maddie says and hands me the phone. "It's for you." she said.

"We'll of course its for me, it's my phone." I said and laughed.

Maddie laughed too and I finally put the phone up to my ear. I could hear Mia giggling through the phone.

"I'm guessing you heard that?" I asked.

"Yup" Mia said still laughing.

"So what's up Mia?" I asked.

"Nothing I just got done at court, are you free, because I was hoping I could talk to you about something." Mia said.

"Okay one second" I said. "Mads is it okay if Mia comes over?" I asked.

"Sure, I don't care." Maddie said.

"You can come over. Is it okay if Maddie hangs out with us thought?" I asked Mia while playing with Maddie's hair.

"That's fine as long as I can steal you away for a few minutes to talk to you about something thing." Mia said.

"Sure, just have Brooklyn drop you off." I said.

"Okay I'll see you in a little bit." Mia said and hung up.

I put my phone back on the couch and pull Maddie closer to me. Mads asked a few questions about and we went back into talking about random things. God I miss this when I'm away.

About a half hour later the doorbell rang. Maddie jumped off me, and the couch to get door. When I heard the door open I heard Maddie yell Momma Mia, and I cracked up. Mia's probably going to hate me for that, but oh well I think its cute. They walked in a minute later.

"So what the new name?" I asked looking up at her.

"I'm now officially Mia Hastings-Smith." Mia said with a huge smile.

"Congratulation" I said.

"Can we talk now, then after we could do something?" Mia asked.

"Sure, Maddie we'll be back." I said getting off the couch.

"I'll be here." She said and threw herself on the couch.

I grabbed Mia's hand and pulled her up the stairs. We walked into my room and I closed the door after us. Mia walked around and stood by the window.

"So what do you want to talk about?" I asked taking a seat on my bed.

"My relationship problem." She said rubbing her head.

"What happened did Wesley hurt you?" I asked getting concerned.

"No, no he didn't." Mia said and turned around to face me.