Chapter 4 Selena E

Demi's POV:

I heard the door open, but I didn't turn from my spot on the bed. I didn't want to move. I wasn't going to move until I heard that familiar voice.

"Dems?" Selena said. I turned around and saw her with a nurse.

"Mark she's okay." I said and my nurse nodded. He let Selena in and she ran onto my bed and hugged me. I just stayed in her arms for about five minutes till she pulled me off her.

Even though Selena and I aren't as close as we used to be, I can still count on her to be there when I need her. Selena is another sister to me; she always has and always will be. Even if we have been apart for a while when we see each other it's like no time has past.

I didn't know I was crying till Selena wiped my tears away. I looked at her and she was wearing a big sweatshirt and her hair was up in a messy bun. I looked over to Dallas and saw she still sleeping. I giggled and looked back at Selena. She looked at Dallas and started laughing too.

I hit Dallas feet and they both fell to the floor again. She jumped up and looked at us. We tried not to laugh but we couldn't stop.

"Demetria you have to be kidding me." Dallas said.

"Sorry but I got her now Dal you can go home and sleep." Selena said.

"Great your partner in crime is here. I'll be back in the morning okay?" Dallas said and got up. She kissed my head and padded Selena's shoulder. She walked out the door and almost hit someone.

Selena and I were both laughing so hard. We finally came to a stop after about 10 minutes. She looked at me with her brown eyes and sighed.

"Dems seriously, are you okay?" She asked with concern.

"I don't know, the car just wouldn't stop." I said and rubbed my head.

"Demi it's okay the girl will be okay" Selena was cut off by a phone ringing.

Selena looked at hers and I looked at mine, she shook her head to signal it wasn't hers.

"Whose phone is that." Selena asked and pointed to Amanda's phone.

"It's Amanda's, the girl I" I still couldn't admit it. I picked it up and unlocked the phone.

I put it in front of me so Selena can see it too. I hit open and I read the message. The contact said mom. Listen to me you little bitch when we find you, you will get a beating so bad that the last one will seem like a slap.

"What the hell, is that really from her mom?" Selena asked.

"Yea unforturally. I went threw her phone before and I found this video." I just stopped talking. I really didn't want to talk about it. I went through Amanda's phone and got the video up. I hit play and handed the phone to Selena.

I looked at her face while she watched the video. It went from confusion to anger. She handed me back the phone when the video was over.

"One thing is for sure that we can not let her go back into that house." Selena said looking at me.

"I know Selena." I said. I looked at the time and saw it was almost 2am. I locked Amanda's phone and put it back on the bed.

The door opened and Doctor Hastings walked in. We both watched her walk in and sit in the chair that Dallas was in.

"So Demi you are cleared from the concussion. You can sleep now but I still want you to stay until morning." She said.

"Okay, do you have any information on Amanda's condition?" I asked looking her in the eyes.

"Yea, she is out of surgery and awake, everything went will from what I know." Doctor Hastings said.

"Can I see her?" I asked.

"I think that she's been through enough for the night so I'm going to say not now. Maybe tomorrow if she is feeling up too it. It's most likely going to be a shock for her so only if she is feeling up to it." Doctor Hastings said. I nodded completely understanding why she said this.

"I'm going to let you get some rest. Selena, you can stay if you want, just make sure she gets some sleep." Doctor Hastings said and got up from the seat.

She walked out the door leaving Selena and I alone again. I turned off Amanda's phone and put it on the table. When I was going to turn off mine when I got a text from Max. I'll be outside the door for the rest of the night if you need anything. I smiled and texted him back. Thanks. The Doctor said I could sleep so I'm going to get some rest. I'm turning off my phone.

I turned off my phone and laid back in the bed. Selena was still sitting up on her phone.

"You can go if you want." I said. Selena looked at me and smiled.

"Are you trying to get rid of me?" She asked and giggled.

"No it just seam's like I'm interrupting something." I said and eyed her phone.

"Uh it's nothing. I don't think he got the hint that I don't want him back." Selena said and turned off her phone.

"Are you sure about that? You are wearing his sweatshirt." I said.

Selena laid down next to me and stared at the ceiling. We were silent for a minute until she spoke.

"I was rushing out of the house, I just grabbed whatever." She said.

"Thanks for coming by the way." I said as I turned to face her and I kissed her cheek.

"No problem, good night Demi." Selena said.

"Night." I said.

I closed my eyes and let sleep come over me.