Chapter 7 Phone E

Amanda's POV:

I sat in my bed and watched as Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez walked closer to me. I was totally having a fan girl attack but I could care less. DEMI FRECKIN LOVATO WAS STANDING IN FRONT OF ME!!

"Hi, uhm call me Mia." I said and smiled. It felt like my heart was going to beat out of my chest. You could hear how fast it was beating because I was still attached to the monitor.

"Well it's nice to meet you Mia." Selena said. I almost forgot she was in the room.

"So you found my phone?" I asked.

"Yea I found it after they took you away in the ambulance. Here you go." Demi said and put her hand out.

I was about to reach out to take it when it lit up, showing I had a new message. Demi looked at it and my stomach dropped. Selena came up behind her and looked at the message. I wish my leg wasn't wrapped in this stupid thing. When I find out who hit me they are going to get it.

Demi looked up at me and so did Selena. I could tell something was wrong but the only thing I could thing of was the message was from one of my parents.

"What is it?" I asked afraid to hear the answer. Demi just handed me my phone. I looked at it and saw what she was looking at.

I had three new messages. All of them were from my dad. I unlocked my phone and read the messages. If you tell anybody about our little playtime you will be in deep shit. I swear to god if you don't come back, I will hunt you down. If you come back by midnight I won't kill you.

I looked at the message of my messages. The rest of them were just like these three, same with the ones from my mom.

"Did you read any of these?" I asked them.

"I don't want to lie. Yes, I read the one from your mom last night. Mia do you know who hit you?" Demi asked.

"No and that doesn't matter right now. Why did you read my messages you had no right to do that." I said almost yelling at Demi.

"It does matter Mia. It matters because I couldn't stop my car in time. But you just stood there in the middle of the street. I tried to stop but I couldn't. When I found your phone at the scene I hit it just to see your background. I saw it was lyrics to my song Believe in Me. I passed out and when I woke up I wanted to go through your phone because I felt like I needed to know you." Demi said.

"You saw the video's didn't you." I asked staring at my phone in my lap.

I felt a tear roll down my face and it fell onto my hand. I wiped my face and looked at them. Demi was crying. Selena just stood behind her. I could care less that she was the one who hit me. I was angry at the fact that she went into my phone and watched those videos.

I felt my phone vibrate so I looked down at my lap again. Ali was calling. I didn't want to answer but I knew I had too. I hit the accept button and put the phone to my ear.

"Hello" I said.

"MIA WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!" Ali yelled threw the phone. I had to pull the phone away from my ear.

"Ali calm down. I'm in the hospital" I didn't get to finish my sentence.

"YOUR IN THE HOSPITAL! WHAT DID YOU DO MIA!" Ali screamed again.

"ALI LISTEN TO ME I'M FINE." I yelled back at her.

"Thank god I'm on your doorstep do you want me to get up some cloths?" Ali asked.

"NO ALI DON'T GO INSIDE THE HOUSE! Just come here and I'll tell you what happened." I said.

"Are you at Baylor?" Ali asked.