Chapter 30: When the Past Comes Knocking E

Mia's POV:

I pulled open the door and I saw the girls of Fifth Harmony and Wesley. I was rendered speechless when I saw the most beautiful pair of eyes looking into mine.

"Momma Mia are you going to invite us in or just stand there drooling all day?" Wes asked knocking me back into the present. I introduced myself to everyone and the only one I cared about meeting is the green-eyed girl.

Last but not least she walked up to me and held out her hand. I took it in mine and felt sparks.

"I'm Lauren." The green-eye girl spoke.

"Mia" I said when I found my words. When Lauren let go of my hand all I wanted to do was take it back.

"If you guys would like to make your way to the living room I need to talk to my friend." Wes said. The girls looked at him funny and walked into the living room.

"Mia control yourself! You where practically drooling over Lauren!" Wes said as we slowly made our way to the living room.

Once we got there I couldn't say anything back because Demi was pulling me aside.

"Mia what's Wesley doing here?" Demi asked.

"He's in town and I haven't seen him in a while, so I asked him to come." I said.

"Are you sure you broke up with him all those months ago?" Demi asked. I hit her playfully.

"Yes we did break up, but he is still my best friend and I haven't seen him in a few months so I'm sorry." I said.

"I'm only teasing you Mia relax. Now that everybody is here I want to make a speech." Demi said and pulled me back to the living room.

When we got there I made sure I standing next to Lauren. Demi taped her glass with a knife and everybody quieted down.

"Hi everybody I would just like to thank everybody for coming today. I want to say a few things before we got back to the party." Demi paused and looked around the room.

"I want to thank everybody who helped make this album with me, a special thanks to Nick for bringing my crazy ideas I had for this tour to life, even though he isn't here. I want to thank the groups in advance for being willing to come out on tour with me." Before Demi could continue the doorbell rang.

Demi looked at me and I shrugged her. I turned around and walked toward the door. I pulled the door open and was in complete shock when I saw who was standing on the other side. My dad. I backed up in fear and yelled.

"WESLEY!" I backed away from the man who tortured me for years. I need to get out of here before he does it again.

I couldn't break eye contact with my father. I knew if I did than it would be a sign of him winning. But I realized I can't run away from him. I felt Wes' arm hand on my shoulder but I brushed it off me.

With tears of anger running down my cheeks I walked toward him. He had an evil smile on his face. All I wanted to do was to wipe it off.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I came to get you, and bring you home." He said and took a step toward me. He put his hand on my arm grabbing me.

"Lets go, I let you have your fun for a few month but now its time for you come home." He said pulling me out of my apartment.

With all the strength I had I pulled my arm away from him. When he tried to reach for me again I pulled away from him.

"Amanda let's go!" He yelled, getting angry.