Chapter 22 Caught E

Demi's POV:

I was holding Mia's guitar as we all walked into the studio. I walked in first and saw Mia and Wes sitting at the bench of the piano. I motioned to everybody to be quiet when I saw them. Wes was playing one of their songs. 3000 Miles, this song is one of my favorites of their's.

I stood in front of the mixing table and hit record. Mia sang the first chorus by herself.

"Wow she can sing." Drew said. I shh'ed him. They continued to sing and Mia put her head on his shoulder. Aw this is too cute.

After the song was over Wesley just hit the keys than he began to speak.

"Your voice is amazing. The amount of power and passion in it is just amazing." Wesley said.

"Thank you. Tell me about yourself." Mia said.

"Okay I'm Wesley Stromberg, I'm 19. I'm in this band with my little brother and best friend called Emblem3. You might know it." Wes giggled a little and so did Mia.

"My favorite colors are red and blue. And right now I'm sitting at the piano with the most beautiful girl in the world sitting here next to me." Wesley said.

Mia picked her head up off his shoulder and looked at him. They looked into each other's eyes for a minute.

"Wes is so going to kiss her." Keaton said.

"Totally" Drew said. Wes leaned in and kissed Mia. Keaton and Drew started laughing. Taylor and Selena awed and I just sat there in shock.

Once I saw Wes start to use tongue I knew I needed to stop this. I hit the mic button.

"MIA!" I yelled. She jumped away from Wes and looked at us. She had the same look on her face she did when I hit her with my car. That thought made me shutter.

Wes jumped so badly he fell off the bench. Drew and Keaton started to laugh. He stood up quickly and fixed his hair.

"Hi guys." Wes said. Mia started to blush and so did Wesley.

"Aw little Wes is blushing!" Drew said and broke out laughing again.

"Shut up!" Wes said and sat back down at the piano next to Mia.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

I don't think he knew the mic was still on. She looked at him in the eyes and nodded.

"I'm great." She said with a huge smile on her face. Wes smiled back at her and leaned in again.

"Hey no more kissing! Mia I have your guitar." I said walking into the booth.

She looked at me and took the guitar case. She put it down on the floor and took out her guitar.

"Demi can you record this?" Mia asked looking at me.

"Yea sure after we can burn it onto a CD and you can have it." I said.

"I'm going to play you Everything's an Illusion." Mia said.

"Are you sure you want to play that in front of everybody else? I can make them leave if you want." I said.

"You said I'm going to have to learn how to play in front of other people. Might as well start now." Mia said.

"I'll let you know when you can start okay?" I said. Mia just nodded and tuned her guitar.

Her eyes met mine and I nodded. This was going to be rough. I put a microphone in front of her and left the room. Wes stayed with her though. I closed the door behind me and sat down at the table. I took a seat and started to set everything up.