Chapter 1

??? Pov
Soaring threw the underground with my 3DMG stealing to live...or just for he hell of it. I knew that being an assassin thief would get the MP on me. Man was it fun to kick their asses! I miss before...but I can't go back with this bounty on my damn head! I had one before but now it's ridiculous! $1,578,000 on my head. Wanted dead or alive but mostly dead. I miss daddy. It's been so long sense then. I was what? 6? 7 when I last saw him? I'm 15 now. Most wanted within the walls. No one knows my appearance from the mask I still have. I wear all black. No one can tell what gender I am. My name on the wanted poster is The Mystery. Made me laugh reading it. I tape my chest to hide the fact I'm female so it seems I'm male. I know I said no one can tell my gender but that's because sometimes I use it, sometimes I don't. Confuses the fuck outa em tho. Makes me laugh. I take up jobs for high prices. I wonder if dad misses me..or if I'm just a distant memory. I'll see him soon enough. I have a job to kidnap a Survey Core member who has info that my client needs. He just wants the info and I get to do what I please with the guy.

Making my way out to get into my position to get em I knew something's up. I looked around closely with my eyes. I saw he had a few other Survey Core men with him in the shadows.

'Fuck! I just wanted to kidnap one guy not 2!' mentally yelled to myself.

'Jobs gotta be done...' I thought again. Getting out a weapon I made myself...a scythe. More affective than a damn blade on the 3DMG. Those are in case of emergencies. Sneaking around to behind the guard I knocked him out cold with the back of my scythe. Picking him up and placing him on top of a building, to get him later, I ran on top of buildings and snuck my way behind him I tapped his shoulder.

He turned around frightened so I easily punched him in the face knocking him out cold.

Heading back to the rooftop with the body in my arms, and walking to my house. I would have to make two trips to get the other fat ass here too in my basement.

Grabbing rope and tying his hands together, I made sure to lock the cell door, before leaving to get the other.

Finally making my way there I saw he was gone! "Fuck!" I yelled. I looked around. 'Musta escaped when I started leaving! Dammit he's gonna tell everyone that he survived my attack! They gonna pin point my place and take me away! Shit shit shit!' I thought. Angry I made my way to my house to get the info outa the shits.

This is gonna be a long fucking day, I can tell already....