Chapter 21

(Y/n) pov

I ran to the walls. The plan was simple. Destroy the wall, and welcome in the titans to kill off EVERYONE! Humans are just a dying species anyway, might as well fasten the process.

"That's it (y/n)... keep going, we are so close!" She said. I chuckled a dark laugh and kept going. But just then something flew by me head.

"They just wont leave us alone for ONE second?!" She said. Then another one flew by my head. Just when the third one was about to i lifted my hand into the air and caught them. I looked down and saw Jean.

"You humans are the biggest pest! You should have never come here to fight us....we will win!" She said i then started to crush Jean in my hand. He was gasping in pain. I started to laugh. He stopped moving, thinking he was dead i dropped his body. I then started to make my way towards the wall again. Out of nowhere hundreds of soldiers flew by my head then started attacking me. I roared out getting angry.

"Heh, you think you could hurt us? WE ARE STRONGER THAN GOD HIMSELF!" She yelled. I then started grabbing soldiers and throwing them in different directions. Most of them hurt so bad they couldnt get back up. But then they showed up.

"Move....now." i said.

"We wont let you destroy the walls! You must go through us if you wish for that." Dad said. Erwin glarred at me.

"You know levi. There was a time when i could believe that you said you loved me more than anything....but after today. I know it was all just a LIE!" I yelled i then swung my first at levi but he dogged and i ended up hitting Erwin, knocking him down to the ground.

" Levi...~" she sung.

Just then i bursted into a sprint towards the now close walls.

*BOOM*

Dust.

Rocks falling everywhere crushing those unfortunate to be near the walls.

Titans flooding into the walls while i stood there.

Wondering.

What have i done.....