Chapter 13

(Y/n) Pov

I had practiced, and yes I can say that my taste in music has changed since I have been in the under ground but my passion still thrives! I had also modified my guitar into something more..well...better! It isn't a normal guitar but it does need a little speaker I made out of Hanji's science junk.

I look to see that time is now 7:30 pm which is dinner time, so I start to head my way down to the cafeteria. Guitar in hand and the amplifier as I call it, in the other, I open the doors to the mess hall and people turn their attention to me. Of course I had taped my chest and had my mask on, so today I seem like a man. Walking up on stage I used some cord thing from one of the old busted up 3DMG I found in my closet and used some of Hanji's science to stick into the guitar and amplifier I have.

People had their gaze up onto the stage where I was. Everyone was quite and was waiting for me to say something.

"Hello, I'm the Mystery as you may have heard. And today as a source of fun to bring all of you sad and miserable half-wits back to life, I decided I would sing you a little song. And if you have a problem with it, I'll come down there personally and kill you. And don't think I won't, I did that all the time as an assassin in the underground! So here we go!" I said loud and clear, many soldiers shook their heads in a scared yes way after what I said.

So now it begins.

"I will medicate, I can be the one
Never sleep again, 'till we see the sun
Stare at yourself for hours in the mirror
You'll
It's been said before
That make-up won't hide all of time's scars
So let's get to all the things that were said
Let's make this nightmare last forever
Stare deep inside the eye of a fever You call my name
We always search for something more
You come to me
You use your weapon and blow my brains
It's your deepest fear, you're shaking again
Lock up all the doors, make me feel the sin
Board the windows, make sure no one is near
Open up your mind, bandage up your wrists
Don't put up a fight, you have a sickness
Say my name three times, I'll be right here
Let's make this nightmare last forever
Stare deep inside the eye of a fever
You call my name
We always search for something more
You come to me
You use your weapon and blow my brains
Let's make this nightmare last forever
Stare deep inside the eye of a fever
You call my name
We always search for something more
You come to me
You use your weapon and blow my brains!" Taking a deep breath after the song, I looked up. I saw people's mouths wide open and eyes bulging out of their sockets.

"THAT WAS AMAZING!" Someone shouted, and once that person said that many others started yelling the same thing. Searching the crowd I saw my dad, Hanji, and Erwin clapping with smiles on their faces. I saw all my other friends from my child hood all grown up. Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Ymir, Krista, and Jean. I didn't see Petra, Oluo, Gunther, and Eld though. Something was not right about it but I pushed the thought aside and stepped down from the stage and went over to my dads table.

And boy was I hungry!