Chapter 7

??? Pov (feel free to play music to add more of a bad ass effect)

Walking calmly through the crowd I felt eyes slowly disappear off me. But I still felt a pair. Knowing whoever was starring at me was on my case I gave up on blending in and went for running. Shoving people out of my way, they saw that it was 'The Mystery' and yelled,

"ITS THE MYSTERY!" which made me angry because now I got the entire Survey Core on my ass.

I had finally gotten past the crowd and into a wide open area. Using my 3DMG I flew threw the air. Hearing the sound of others on my tail I did some tricky stunts. I took a left and dropped to the ground but then went backwards behind them. Knocking two of the soldiers they fall to the ground and roll to a stop. I had counted 10 soldiers before. But I see 7. One is missing... I kept my guard up but took out 4 more leaving 3 left and the one hiding. One of the 3 soldiers has big bushy eyebrows. Another has brown hair and green eyes, and the last one has black hair and a red scarf. I remembered the last one. Short. Black hair and grey eyes. Reminds me of my dad.

I charge towards the blond one but he seems strong. But not as strong as me. I duck under his swing and take out my scythe and sliced his wires making him fall to the ground tumbling. I turn to the other two and do the same making them tumble. Then out of no where the short one appears and knocks me over onto the ground charging at me with his blades. I use my scythe to block his attack and trip him elbowing him in the face while kicking him far. But he got up quick. And got in a fighting stance again. I started to see the other few I knocked down surround me I used my 3DMG to try flying away but end up getting my foot held down by a certain shorty, lifting me and him up flying through the air.

"let go!" I yelled using my free foot to try and pry his hand off by stomping on it.

"No can do. Your coming with me!" He yelled pulling himself up and putting his arms around my neck trying to choke me. I did a twirl and made him land on his back while I fell on top of him. I lifted my scythe to kill him but got hit to the ground by a really pissed horse looking bitch.

"Stand down!" The horse said.

"As if." I said smirking and did a flip off my back onto my feet and jumped into my hands spinning myself around on my hands, my feet kicking him. I ended it off by getting on my feet once again and giving him one last good kick to the face, knocking him out. I then felt a punch fly by my head but I ducked in time grabbing the hand flipping whoever did so over. I then felt someone grab my legs knocking me down to the ground, then someone sat on my back holding my arms down.

I was caught. And I don't know if I'll be able to rescue Amen.

"Caught you bitch." The short man sitting on my back said. Then cuffing my hands and making me kneel on my knees...