Chapter 17

(Y/n) Pov

I sat at the bar starring off into space. Dad didn't budge to leave. I had the urge to drink blood and eat something. Not even something...I want to eat someone. I've never had this urge before and I'm sure Dad has noticed something about my strange spas moments. I've been fighting it off. Everyone in the bar has left by now, scared of what to come. The bar tender the only one left besides dad.

"(Y/n)...I know you're not alright, but you seem worse." He said stating the obvious. The red in my eyes had flashed a bright neon. I started shaking uncontrollably.

"R-run. I can't fight it off!" I yelled clawing my head, the voices telling me to eat him alive. Devour his soul.

"Fight what off?!" He yelled. I started changing into stage 2 of my form. I've never seen myself go this far into the changing without blacking out...
(Here is what ya look like)

"The blood lust...." I said in a deep dark voice. My dads eyes widened big.

"Stop this is not you! This is not the (y/n) I know!" Dad yelled.

"The (y/n) you know..is dead!" I said. But it wasn't me that said it....something else. Something stronger to make me become this.

"Who are you?!" Dad yelled taking out his blades. The bartender was frozen in fear. I turned my head 180 degrees and grabbed him with one of my six arms. I then went to eat him, but felt something chop off that arm. I growled and hissed in pain. Whoever was inside of me was strong. But I fought it off. I started clawing at my face and head once more trying to stop this 'thing'. And it worked. I felt myself become smaller...I felt weak and tired.

"D-daddy....? P-please get me out of here. Stop her from getting into my head!" I cried. Dad scooped me up and ran to the stairs that lead to the gate I came thought. Are horses still there he placed me in mine and grabbed my horses reins while hopping onto his to lead my horse back to HQ. I felt something drop down my mouth and onto the grass. I was dizzy but I could clearly see what it was. But I don't know what it is...it was black and gooey..I don't know what's happening. But it's getting worse...

______
Authors Note:

Hey guys, this is to make up for the hiatus, it's small but I hope it holds you guys out till the next update!