Chapter 15

(Y/n) Pov

After dinner, Erwin told me and dad to head down to his office because he has a mission for us. I'm excited! I love missions!

Walking down to where Erwin's office was, dad trailing behind me, I opened the door and saw Erwin doing paper work.

"Yo fluffy brows! You needed us?" I asked. Erwin sighed but smiled at the nick name I gave him. He nodded and motioned for us to sit in two near by chairs.

"Yes I do. I need you guys to do a mission for me. There's a thug that goes by the name of Kenny Dalous. I need you to either kill, capture, or beat him near death and bring whatever's left of him back. The King has a high bounty on his head and has ordered us to take care of the problem." Erwin said. My heart stopped and my eyes widened.

"No...no, it can't be...I-I thought...how....?!" I said speaking to myself. Dad and Erwin looked at me oddly.

"When the fuck do we start." I asked my eyes full of hate.

"Now if you wish..." Erwin said a little confused. I pushed myself off the chair and stormed my way to the door.

"Levi get the fuck up. We're going. NOW!" I said, the anger so obvious in my voice. Dad walked to me. He placed a hand on my shoulder.

"What's wrong?" He asked. I turned around the fire burning brightly in my eyes.

"That bastard is about to breathe his last god damn breath!" I said almost in a hiss. Dad looked taken back but nodded and grabbed his wings of freedom cape and put it on. I reached into my pocket and grabbed a my scythe. It was disguised as a pen, but I clicked the small button on the side, and my gigantic scythe came out. My dads eyes widened. (PERCY JACKSON REFERENCE! sorry I'll go...)

After getting ready we made are way over to the horses and grabbed one each and started are journey to the underground. Hell sweet hell.