Chapter 16

(Y/n) Pov

Ready to kick ass, me and Dad road to the underground entrance and parked are horses outside. A few guards saw us and stepping in front of us.

"You can't go through without a permit or permission." One guy who was ugly as hell said and placed his hand on me. I brung my scythe to his neck.

"Move to the side bitch. We have orders to get rid of Kenny Dalous! Now. MOVE!" I said shoving him to the side and Dad followed suit. We had passed people who were on the ground looking about as dead as can be. They were frail. I felt bad for them but pushed feelings to the side and started walking to the place where I knew he would be at. The bar.

Finding the bar he was always at, I pushed the doors open. My mask, old fighting clothing still on. But I had a survey core cloak on now. People instantly new it was me. The Mystery.

"I knew it! They finally captured The Mystery!" Someone yelled but I turned around so quickly and grabbed them by the neck and slammed my fist to their head, they had no time to react. They fell to the floor unconscious. Everyone had fear on their face. All but one.

Kenny...

"Ah if it isn't The Mystery! How have you been all these years..." he said with a smirk on. I threw my scythe and it struck him in the leg.

"YOU KNOW HOW IVE FUCKING BEEN YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" I yelled. Kenny smirked while holding his cut leg.

" I see your weakness got you caught huh? I thought I taught you better...." he laughed. That made me loose it. I lunged forward and tackled him. I punched him so many times but he blocked them all. Dad came behind me and pulled me off of him.

"I'll do this." He said as if I was a weak and frail child.

"NO HES MINE!" I yelled shoving myself off of Dad. Everyone was standing in shock that Humanity's strongest and the most wanted person are working together to bring down the most horrible person alive besides the Titans. Furry showed within my eyes. I was loosing control. I can't show them the real me......the version Kenny has made me become...

I was twitching and I knew my eyes changed to red.

" AHAHAHAHA! I knew it! The person I raised you and made you to be! Finally happening...go on..show them the real you....(Y/n)." He used my real name. Everyone gasped. They all heard the story's of Levi Ackermans adopted daughter going missing after charged for murder and sentenced to death. But never would they have thought that (y/n) the beloved little girl that the Survey core raised..is a murderous, dangerous, criminal. But what shocked them the most is that The Mystery is a girl!

"Go on! Show them the real you! (Y/n) Ackerman....." he had an evil smile on. I couldn't hold back. I felt my body change drastically. From a human. To....a monster. My eyes red, my teeth grew and sharpened, along with my nails. I felt taller. I was changed. To the monster he made me. His version of perfection...

-what you look like at the moment( chose one for you to look like if you wanna)

Everyone gasped in horror

Everyone gasped in horror. Including dad. I roared so loud everyone covered their ears. Kenny laughed like a mad man which he was. I ran towards him, I opened my mouth, teeth so sharp, almost as if it could be used as their own weapon. I bit into his throat and took a chunk of him. I swallowed it.

-pic of teeth (mouths not like that tho)

Dad watched in horror. I dug my nails into his torso and ripped open his chest. His organs showing. He looked me dead in my eyes.

"I'll see you in hell... AHAHAHHA-" I cut him short by stabbing my nails into his eyes. He stopped moving. I lost control and started ripping his limbs off. One by one. The only thing left was the head. I sunk my teeth once again into his head and ripped it right off. I was happy...the man who made my life hell is dead. I started laughing.

'No not again...not like before....not like that day!' I thought. I tried to calm down. I couldn't. I felt tears falling but I kept laughing. I fell to the ground laughing/crying. I started shaking. I then felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see dad.

"Help me please....I-I can't....I can't stop myself...." I said in a whisper. Dad looked at me. Everyone in the bar looked at me, not knowing what to do. I clawed at my head trying to get out of this. Trying to stop being this monster that laughs at deaths and feasts on blood from others. I knew there was no way out of this. I got up and dad moved back. I grabbed my scythe off the ground and looked at it. I pushed the button on it and made it go back to the smaller form. I started to see things.

'Memories...' I thought. But something else happened. My eyes became a bright red and my memories flashed in front of me. In front of everyone...like a projector. Watching my childhood, to the hell I went through. It stopped once it got to Kenny though. I had tried hard to forget those memories....and it never worked. I had calmed down at this point and sat down on a stool. Everyone looked at me, wondering what I was planning to do next.

"Dad....go to the surface without me....I'll be up there soon..." I said.

"What? No! I just got you back, you think I'm leaving?" He said. I looked at him my eyes red. The red wouldn't leave. It was permanent. Just like this horrible memory....