Chapter 23

(Dont play song until it says to play it)
Reader (p.o.v)

"What have I done.." I said as I watched the people I care about so much have a true look of terror in their eyes. I turned around and looked at all the chaos that had emerged. I look towards the demon with tears in my eyes. "Stop this....stop this now, please...." I begged.

"Now why would I stop you ungrateful bitch." She said as she walked forward towards me with a wicked smirk. "This is what you deserve. Deep down you know it. Look at all the choices you have made in your life. You have hurt so many people around you. You have killed others, hurting their families, some of those families dying because of your actions." She said with such bitterness.

Tears streamed down my face. "I may have fucked up so many times and ruined everything I've touched, but you are no better than me. Get off your high fucking horse and fucking open your eyes for a change. Look at this!" I yelled pointing to the fire, the titans, the demonic creatures killing innocent people. "How can you point out my flaws when you are just like me!" I yelled.

She looked around and shook her head violently. "Your lying! I'm a good person! This is all you, all your doing!" She yelled and stomped her feet angrily like a little child. I took a step closer towards her.

"Stop acting like you are little miss perfect!" I yelled and grabbed her by the wrist. She froze as I looked directly into her eyes.

At that moment a bright white light flashed from her eyes and blinded everyone and everything that was around us. The next thing I knew was that I was in some weird empty void. My eyes darted across the emptiness until my eyes landed upon a patch of glass with flowers and a tree in the distance.

I begun to walk towards it out of curiosity. As I walked, the flat ground of the void turned into soft grass, flowers littering the ground. I then was face to face with the tree. I heard someone crying and I went around to the other side of the tree to see a beautiful girl. She had short light red wavy locks, and the cutest freckles scattered across her face, and a beautiful white gown was placed on her delicate frame. She had light brown skin and she was fairly short. The girl looked up and saw I was standing there.

"Go away! I swear to god I will kill you!" She yelled as she jumped up and grabbed the collar of my shirt. I recognized her voice. I then saw the gown she was wearing was covered in blood. She seemed terrified and lost.

"Hey it's ok..I wont hurt you....what happened to you?" I asked her. Tears built up in her eyes.

"They killed them....my parents....they're gone! How could humans be so cruel!" She cried out and fell into my chest. Her tears soaked my shirt. I had no clue what to do so I raked my fingers through her hair.

"Humans are nothing but a cruel species....they kill and kill and kill, there is never a end! They even kill their own kind..." She said whimpering. "I vow to destroy them all!" She said angrily.

"Humans are terrible....that I can agree. Some are too blinded by pride, greed, lust, and love to even know the harm they cause. But even through all the bad, there is still good. There are humans who aren't shitty....you just have to find them. And if they have done cruel things in the past but wish to change...they deserve to be granted a second chance..." I said gently as I continued to stroke her head.

The girl became to heavy to hold up on my own anymore so I sat her down next to the tree. I then gasped as the girl's beautiful appearance had changed to the demon who I had met that caused hell on earth.

"I made a deal with the devil....that I would kill all the humans on earth for what they did. I didn't even realize that I had become what I despised the most..." She whispered with more tears running down her face.

It all made sense now.

"I have been alive for 3,000 years....and through all of those years...I haven't been able to see my mommy and daddy because I havent been able to have peace. I cannot have my eternal rest..." She said.

"I just want to sleep....I'm so tired..." She said in a whisper. "Please...can you sing me a lullaby..." She asked in a begging tone. I nodded slightly and I sat down besides her. She moved her head onto my lap and closed her eyes.

(Play song)

"Flower, gleam and glow
Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse
Bring back what once was mine

Heal what has been hurt
Change the Fates' design
Save what has been lost
Bring back what once was mine

What once was mine.." I sung gently. The girl whose head layed in my lap began to turn to white rose petals, disappearing before there was nothing of her left. I then leaned my head back, feeling exhausted, my own body began to turn into white rose petals as I began to disappear too.

I woke up in the real world. It seemed like time had frozen. Nothing was moving and all was quiet and calm. Dad's eyes were wide, as all the titans were looking towards me. It seemed that every living things eyes were on me. I was confused until I turned around and saw the demon lady, who didnt even look like a demon anymore. She looked like the beautiful girl I saw in the void. Her bright white eyes dimmed down and I saw her big hazel brown eyes.

"I am sorry for all the damage I have caused." She said, her voice sounding angelic. She turned to the demonic creatures who stood there in aw, looking at her. "Leave now...or face the consequences." She said. The demonic creatures didn't think twice and they retreated into the cracks in the ground. The ground shook while the cracks sealed themselves up, as if nothing had happened. The titans had gone back out the wall they came from. Bits and pieces of the destroyed wall had rose up and fixed itself as well.

The girl turned to everyone. "I know I cannot be forgiven...I have caused so many terrible things...but know that I have found peace and will leave only if you want me too..." She said, looking down at the ground in shame.

I stood up and dusted myself off. I saw dad was about to say some mean things so I shushed him and looked to the girl. "If you could forgive the humans....then I am sure the humans could forgive you.." I said. She nodded.

"All is forgiven..." She said as if a big weight was lifted from her shoulders.

"Then all is forgiven and forgotten..." I told her back with a smile.

"My name is (Y/n) Ackerman." I told her walking closer towards her with a hand out for her to shake. She grabbed my hand and pulled me close, wrapping her arms around me for a hug.

"My name is Jasmine Brown.." She said with a smile. I hugged back.

Everyone was still a bit in shock.

But they knew the war was over.