Chapter 8

??? Pov

Kneeling on this dirty ground, the guy who looked like my father asked me something that I ignored. In return for that I got a kick to the ribs.

Groaning I stayed kneeling, not showing I was giving up. He then asked me,

"What. Is. Your. Name?" With cold eyes I stared at him.

"The Mystery." I said using the name everyone has gave me.

"Your real name." The short man asked.

"The Mystery." I said again while smirking. I got pulled up by the neck and got punched multiple times in the face. Blood dripping down my nose and a busted lip, I laughed.

"You think hurting me will get me to talk? Give me all you got, I've handled it all before." I said laughing more. The short man looked enraged but hid it well. The man with enlarged eyebrows saw this and put a hand on the short mans shoulder and said,

"Calm down Levi. We have other ways." He then put a knife to my neck and pressed hard drawing blood.

"If you think killing me will do you any good it won't. Your still missing Amen. And I don't think corpses speak." I said smirking under my mask. Eyebrows thought for a moment. He knew it too.

"Where is Amen Yan." Eyebrows said. Yan? That's his last name? Odd last name but I won't judge.

"Somewhere." I said stating the obvious. I then got a super hard punch to the head making my vision dizzy. Shorty packs a strong punch I see...

"Hey dick watch where you place those hands if you wanna keep em. Or if you want Amen to keep his..." I said glaring daggers.

"Says the one tied up." Shorty said. Eyebrows had put his hand up to silence short stack.

"I have a proposal." Big brows said.

"Ya and what may that be?" I asked in a sassy tone.

"You tell us where Cadet Yan is and we won't turn you into the police. Seeing as how bad of a rap you have here they would be pleased knowing your turned in." He said. I thought it over. Never really cared much of the MP's but I definitely cannot go back there to court.

"Deal, but only if no one questions my gender, name, or pisses my off. And I want to have a room filled to the brim with cleaning supplies. And I also want all my shit from my house." I said.

"Deal." Bushy brows says.

"My name is Commander Erwin Smith, that next to me is Corporal Levi Ackerman, and that's Cadet Eren Yeager, Cadet Mikasa Ackerman, Cadet Armin Alert, Cadet Jean Kristein, Cadet Ymir, and the other three have been ordered back to base." He said introducing me to everyone.

"What do we call you by?" Erwin asked.

"Call me Mystery. Anything else I'll beat the shit out of you." I said.

"Welcome to the Survey Core Cadet Mystery. Most people will refer to you as 'he' so be well aware of that." He said. They let me out of the cuffs and I shook hands with Erwin. Now time to get Amen.