Chapter 14

(The video is just for what her accent sounds like.)
(Y/n) Pov

Walking to the closest table, which was my Dads table, I sat down next to him. Everyone looked at me weirdly.

"Tch, why are you sitting here." Jean said. I hate that he has to sit here. He's a little shit.

"I'd shut it if I was you, ya fuckin' horse." I said with a glare. He looked taken back, and everyone laughed. Looking to my side I saw my Dad hiding a smile and a laugh.

"Tch, what's up with that accent?" He said cockily.

"Oh you mean me voice? Well if I were ye' I'd shut me fuckin' trap unless ye' want ye' teeth knocked out! Also to answer ye' question I'm Irish, so shut it!" I yelled standing up and gripping the jacket he had been wearing, pulling him forward across the table. His eyes widened.

"Ye' know ye' got a big fuckin' mouth. I should just sew it shut, and do us all a favor." I threatened in a loud whisper.

"I-I'm sorry!" He said scared. I let go and shoved him back into his seat.

"Next time ye' talk shit I'll cut ye' tongue out of that big mouth of yours." I said. I then felt a hand on my shoulder. I look over and see Dad, still trying to hide a smile.

"That's enough." He said calmly. Nodding I took my seat once again. Dad then got up and went to the dinner line and got two trays. Assuming one was for me, which I was correct, he placed it down in front of me. People looked at him like he had eight eyes.

"Aye eyes on the food! Stop starring at ye' commanding officer like he grew a dick on his head!" I yelled making them all jump and start eating. Dad almost let a laugh slip. He started eating and I started eating soon after.