Halloween special 🎃

Your prov

It's that time of the year again. Halloween. It's my favorite holiday due to the fact that I can scare the shit out of people by just being me! I decided to wear (costume) for Halloween this year. I also plan to scare the living shit out of my dad in front of everyone! Ya I know it sounds cold but he did it to me last year!

-flash back-

I was walking down the hallway, to the cafeteria because it was dinner time. When I entered the cafeteria no one was there. It was all dark and spooky looking. I shivered slightly and said, "Hello...? Anyone here...?" And no one answered. Suddenly I hear something behind me. A fork had fallen to the ground. I was scared. I turned around to put up the fork but something tapped my shoulder. I turned around slow only to see a GIGANTIC SPIDER!

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT NO NO NO NO NO! AHHHHHHHH!" I yelled and grabbed a close by broom and hit the gigantic monster with it on the head. I heard someone yell, "STOP STOP STOP IT'S ME! YOUR DAD!" The monster yelled.

"AHHHH YOU ATE MY DAD YOU UGLY ASS SON OF A BITCH!" I screamed hitting the thing a couple more times. The monster tried getting away but I threw the broom at it's face before it could fully escape.

"SPIT OUT MY DAD NOW YOU BITCH!" I yelled. The monster pulled off its hood to reveal...my actual dad.

"It's me chill out! Jesus!" He yelled rubbing his head. Then the lights came back on only to reveal everyone there. They all laughed and I felt embarrassed.

"Happy Halloween little shit." Dad said with a big bump on his head.

-flash back over-

I knew what scared Dad the most....a mess! I asked Uncle Erwin to make everyone mess up the whole HQ, which he obliged to because he owed me for a favor I did for him a few weeks back.

By the time it was close to dinner, every inch of the HQ was covered in filth. Dads room obviously not, because if we were too he would actually kill us all. I told everyone to hide in the cafeteria with a bucket of mud to throw at my dad, cause ya I'm a bitch.

Once everyone was in position it was finally dinner time. But we all heard yelling. Then someone scream, "OH MY MOTHER FUCKING GOD ALMIGHTY, WHAT THE EVER LOVING FUCK IS ALL OF THIS!" In the most high pitched tone ever. We knew it was my dad. Automatically he burst through the cafeteria but the lights were off, all besides the candles I placed in the middle of the floor spelling, 'happy Halloween biiitch!'

Dad read the sign but then the lights turned on all of a sudden, making him cover his eyes for a short minute. He opened his eyes again, only for them to widened as big as Saturn.

"Happy Halloween bitch! Btw love you~" I said before I yelled, " THROW IT ALL!"

Let's say Dad was in a fetal position from all the mud thrown at him and the big mess, he also screamed loud. Like this loud! (Play effect music)

Levi's Teenager [Book Two of the Levi's Daughter series]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें