Chapter 22

(Y/n)'s Pov

I just destroyed humanity...i just killed thousands...what have i done.

"You did what you were destined to do. Be humanity's downfall!" She laughed.

"Get out!" I yelled trying to fight her off.

"Now why would i do that?" She said cockily. Levi then landed on our shoulder.

"Fight her off! You are strong!" He yelled. I was trying my hardest to fight the demon that laid inside me.

"GET OUT!" i screamed. All of a sudden a black mist arose from my mouth along with a scream. The black mist swirled in the air and a women whose skin is pitch black formed.

"You rotten little bitch! Everyone you have ever loved will die and burn in hell!" She screamed before descending into the ground.

Dad's eyes widened as he looked at me. "Oh shit." Was all he could muster to say. Suddenly the ground beneath us began to shake, as cracks began to form in them. Titans that began to invade the wall had stopped moving, and starred directly at where the demon went into the ground. What appeared to be gigantic, black and horrific hands began to come out of the cracks that started to form. It almost looked like how I looked at the moment.

"Welcome to my world!" Her voice echoed loudly from the ground. Satanic looking creatures crawled out of the ground, holding weapon's of all sorts. They had let out a war cry so fierce that we had to cover our ears.

What was happening....

My world was merging into her world....

This is the doomsday that everyone fears about...

Hell on Earth.

(I'm back guys! I had taken such a long time away from this book and im sorry for that. I had lost interest in writing the book for such a long time, but i decided that I'm going to attempt writing again. If i cannot finish this book, then i will hire one of your guys if you would wish to finish this adventure for me.)