Chapter 4

Levi's Pov

Years. It's been years sense I saw my baby girl. I miss her so much... I just wish to hold her in my arms like it used to be.. I don't know if she's safe in that filthy place called the underground. I don't know if she's alive or dead. Or if she's hurt or being touched by grown dirty men. Every night I cry myself to sleep thinking these thoughts. To know that something could be wrong. Keeping up this tough interior is hard when everyone knows you are shattered beyond repair. People look at me with guilt and looks that say 'we're sorry'. I rarely eat. The only time I come out of my office is when I need to go on expeditions. And even then I only kill with angry and blood lust in my eyes. Sorrow painted in my eyes. Sometimes I ask myself why I keep loosing the ones I love. Is it gods way of telling me to be stronger, or that this is his way of making fun of me.

I look down to my wrist to see the bracelet that Y/n had gotten me for my birthday all those years ago. I've never taken it off. It's the only thing I have of her. I play with it numb remembering all those days.

I feel something drip down my face. Using my other hand to wipe it off, I see a clear drop of water. I shed a tear. After all the people I lost...I shed a tear for her.

Y/n so help me I will find you. Dead or alive I need to know....

I love you Y/n. Your the only daughter I've ever wanted.