Chapter 12

Mystery/(y/n) Pov

It's been a while sense I have sung, I thought today was a good day! I walked around the giant castle like HQ and found dad.

" hey Levi." I said using the name he said to use out in public.

"Hello Cadet Mystery. What is it you need?" He asked kindly. Something most would say is rare.

"I was thinking I could sing like old times?" I said pretty damn confident. Dad smiled.

"Of course, lets go tell Commander Fuzzy Brows." He joked. I laughed and put a hand on his shoulder. I just noticed something....I'm 6'0 and he's 5'3 and I'm taller than him so I have to look down on him.

" hey shorty what's new down there?" I asked laughing, he looked up and realized the same thing.

"Dammit your taller than me...if you had my blood in you I bet it would be different..." he said with a pouty face on.

"Cheer up Levi, one day you'll be able to reach the top cabinet!" I laughed harder. He had a (-.-) face on.

"Shut it." He said walking faster with the tiny legs of his.

We reached his office sooner than expected to, I was crying tears of laughter. I opened the door and walked through with short stuff behind me. Wiping my tears and stopping the laughter I saw Erwin. Closing the door making sure no one was around I took a seat while dad stood.

"Hello Levi, hello (y/n) how can I help you?" He said with a smile.

"I was thinking sense it's been forever sense I've seen you guys I would sing for you! But still in the name mystery.." I said with a smirk.

"Of course! Everyone loves your voice so I don't see a problem with it! I'll set it up as a treat for the new Cadets." He said.

"Thanks uncle Erwin!" I walked up to him and gave him a big hug.

"No problem (y/n)." He said patting my head.

Walking out I ran to mine and dads room to grab my guitar. Yes MY guitar! I played a bit down underground because it gets boring doing nothing during my spare time besides clean. I tuned it up to the right notes for the song I was going to play, it's a personal favorite. Now just to wait till dinner so I have time to practice!