Chapter 9

Mystery's Pov

Walking and walking. My house is on the edge of the underground. We were heading to get Amen.

-time skip to house-

Finally made it, I reached into my pocket and grabbed the key, putting it in the doors key hole and twisting it till I heard a click. Twisting the door knob open I pushed the door open and walking in. All the others were about to walk in but I stopped them.

"Shoes off. I don't need you tracking dirt through my clean floors. I did them today. You can place them outside on the mat." I said. Everyone took their shoes off and walked inside.

"Good. Alright what do you need first?" I asked.

"Cadet Yan." Erwin said. Nodding I grabbed the torch I used a lot and lit it, the flame burning brightly. I then motioned for a few of them to follow me to the basement when I kept Amen.

Making are way down the steps we finally reached the end. I put the torch on the wall and Amen looked up but then realized that his friends came for him.

"Commander Erwin! Your here!" Amen said scrambling to his feet and doing a salute I recognized fairly well.

"Did Mystery do anything bad to you?" Erwin asked out of concern.

"No not at all. Just made me clean my cell spotless though, but The Mystery fed me every meal and it was always fresh! The Mystery even had FRESH fruit!" Amen said happy. Erwin looked my way with a smile.

"I may seem bad but when I have a guest I treat them right." I said grabbing the keys off the hook and unlocking the cell door. Amen walked out of the door.

"Hold up, I got to get your stuff. Be back in a second." I said running upstairs and into my room grabbing his 3DMG off of the wall and his cape.

Walking back down stairs I gave Amen his stuff, he put them on fast.

"Alright. Now that we have Cadet Yan, Cadet Mystery can go pack!" Erwin said.

"Oh also we will be calling you a he, we will get you a room with a shower for privacy..." Erwin said.

"Wait The Mystery is part of the Survey Core!?" Amen said.

"Yes. We made a deal." I said walking upstairs and past the other Cadets to pack my stuff and move to the surface, finally able to see the bright and a luminous sun once more. And find my dad.