Chapter 11

Mystery/(Y/N) Pov

I couldn't believe my own eyes. My father who I had missed for years is right in front of me and has been sense he took me down.

Levi's Pov

I could not have felt any happier. My daughter who I missed greatly is alive and beyond healthy. I hugged her as quick as possible, she hugged back just as fast. All that could be heard from the room was soft sobs of joy.

Mystery/(Y/N) Pov

After the hug I felt complete. As if my heart had its missing piece. I didn't need a boyfriend, a mother, sister, brother, friends. I just needed him. The one who loved me no matter what happened.

Are eyes puffy and red while a few tears streamed down are faces, we both couldn't believe we had each other once more.

"I...I thought you were dead, hurt, or..or worse.." Dad said looking into my eyes with his hands on both my shoulders.

"I missed you so much. Everyday you were gone I couldn't bear with life. I didn't eat, and cried myself to sleep every night with the same thought in my head. She could be dead. She could be hurt or being raped. But here you are." Dad said crying now. I pulled him back into another hug.

"I won't ever leave your side again Dad. When I left all I could think was, 'in a few years I can see him again...'. Those years took so long to pass. I missed you so much." I said now breaking down in tears.

We stayed in the hug for what seemed like years, and if anyone were to dare break it apart, they would die. Sobbing and sniffling filled the room. We both then heard the jiggle of the door handle and the door opened and showed Commander Erwin. My dad spun around so he didn't seem weak.

"Hello Cadet Mystery, hello Levi." Erwin said.

"I have come to chat with you Cadet Mystery but...you seem to be um having a moment." Erwin finished off. It took Erwin a moment to see Levi with puffy red eyes, just like mine.

"Did...did I intrude on something?" Erwin asked.

"You remember Y/n right?" Levi said with a smile. Erwin took a moment but then had wide eyes.

"Oh my wall Maria Y/n is that you?! Everyone's been depressed and sad without you here ever sense you had to run..." Erwin said taking a step forward and hugging me, which I returned.

"I missed everyone so much." I said.

"I assume Levi you want Y/n sleeping in your room? For safety reasons." Erwin said. Levi nodded, as did I.

"We cannot tell anyone else about this. Only Hanji, but that's because she is most trusted with this." I said.

Oh boy was I wrong...