Saint Patricks Day Special

(Y/n) POV

My plan was simple yet perfect....if i spot someone without green, i pinch them. Hard.

I made sure thar i hid everyones Survey Core capes cause thats just too easy for them....and it means i pinch more people. Hehehehe.

Time to start the hunt.

As im walking down the corridors i spot my first victim. Armin.

I slowly sneak up behind him and see he has no green on at all, so i get ready for the pinch of a lifetime. I pinch his butt extremely hard and all i could hear from him was a squealing scream of pain.

"YOU SHOULD HAVE WORN GREEN BITCH!" I yelled as i ran down the corridors waiting for my next victim. Last thing i saw was that Armins cheeks were bright red from blushing.

----------------

I have spotted the next unfortunate soul to cross my path. Eren. His green eyes dont count cause it isnt a article of clothing so i go behind him and and pinch his butt too making him yelp and blush.

"(Y/n) what the hell?!" He yelled.

"SAINT PATRICKS DAY BITTTCH!" I yelled running again.

------------

By now ive pinched almost everyone in the HQ except for 2 people. Dad, and this one girl. They heard the news about me and are hiding somewhere. Im determinded to find them.

Just then i heard someome fall from the janitors closet.

Got ya now....

I slowly crept up to the door and turned the nob. I opened it to find Dad hiding behind a mop, terrified.

"I see you arnt wearing green father...hehehhehehehe." i said evily.

"(Y/n).....lets talk about this....im your dad you cant do this to me!" He said shaking, knowing he cant run.

"You. Should. Have. Worn. GREEN!" I yelled about to pinch him when suddenly i felt someone pinch my ass. I screamed and turned around fast to find the girl i was also hunting, with a smirk on her face.

"You should have worn green...MUAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAH!" She laughed maniacally. I noticed i wasnt wearing any green.

"SHIT!" I yelled in defeat. Dad came out of the closet and high fived the girl.

"Looks like ive found my match. What is youe name...?" I asked.

"My name is -"

<wait you thought i would spoil a upcoming main characters nane already...hahahah nope 😎😈>