Chapter 20

(Y/n) pov

"Your real dad is Erwin (y/n)." She said. I felt numb. My eyes were wide and I stopped breathing. I felt dizzy and tired.

"Why." I asked. My body filled with rage now.

"You knew all along, why did you not tell me!" I asked my eyes turning pitch black with red irises.

"It was for your own good (y/n)..." Erwin said.

"For my own good?! How do you know what is good for me?! You were never there!" I yelled.

"Please listen to me....it was not safe to say that I had a daughter, there are bad people out there who would hurt you...and I would never have been able to be there for you with the line of work I have." Erwin said.

"Are you serious?! Levi works in the same line of work you do, has people who would hurt me for money, AND still fed me, protected me, and did all the things a dad would do! YOU JUST DID NOT WANT ME! ISN'T THAT IT?!" I said my voice getting deeper. He stopped talking. Clearly i was right.

" (y/n) if you let me do what i do best we can get revenge on him..." The demon said.

"Don't do it! Please!" Dad yelled. I was too angry to care.

"YOU KNEW TOO DIDN'T YOU LEVI!?" I yelled. He nodded slowly.

"My life is just full of LIES! You all will parish for the pain you have caused me...." I said letting the anger consume me, I felt myself grow at least to 40ft which is almost colossal size.

"Let the destruction begin..."