Chapter 18

(Y/n) Pov

Dad had made it back, I spotted Erwin instantly. I then felt myself being picked up and carried. I felt her again. The 'thing' that is clawing its way back into my head. I started crying, grabbing the attention of everyone. My eyes rolled back to my head as I let out screams of pain, trying to fight her off.

Levi's Pov

She's doing it again. Loosing it. Whatever is in her head is going to be the death of her...

"Erwin! Help! I'll fill you in later, but we need restraints. NOW!" I yelled. He nodded and ran to Hanji who I knew had some. I took her to Hanji's lab. Once there I placed (y/n) down on the lab table. Hanji ran from behind a door and placed cuffs on her arms and legs. (Y/n) had her eyes at the back of her head and was thrashing. She then coughed up something black. I have no idea what it was. Just as me and Hanji went to grab more restraints, (y/n) started talking. I don't know what language, but I know she has never heard of this language. Ever.

"et omnium in infernis arderet, Ego ibo manducare vobiscum et cum amicis et familia in te occidere!" It wasn't her sweet angle like voice...it was the voice I heard at the bar.

"Who the hell are you." I asked. Her head shot up and she then smiled and her eyes came back down from her head. They flowed neon red.

"Daddy...it's me. You don't recognize me?" She said in a sweet tone. Almost persuasive.

"My daughter isn't a crazy fuck." I said my eyes narrowing. I then heard a door open. We all looked over and saw Erwin.

"Levi. What is going on?" He asked. I then proceeded to tell both him and Hanji what happened. They both had wide eyes.

"It's almost like she is possessed....maybe she is." I said. Hanji then took out equipment.

"Only one way to find out what the hells happening. With science." She said with such seriousness I didn't even know it was her. (Y/n) then struggled more. She then shot up, breaking her restraints. She then turned into what I believe was her stage one form. She then ran toward the door, smashing through it.

Cadets that were passing by, stood in shock but got ready to fight. Then one ran away, but came back with more.

(Y/n)/ thing Pov

I had black ooz drip from my mouth. I was hungry. I then charged toward the others, spotting my friends in the crowd ready to fight. I saw Eren. His blood. I smelt it. It smelled great. My eyes got brighter and I went for him. Mikasa saw this and got in a protective stance. I wanted to eat him but couldn't. I don't know why. I felt he was more superior. He was an alpha of some sort. I stopped mid way into my charge and fell to the ground in pain. Eren had glared daggers to me and it hurt. Not physically but mentally. It made me stop and kneel. I growled in pain and anger. I tried to get up and kill him but he was stringer. He had to be an alpha...he just had to. I managed enough mental strength to get up and run the opposite way. I should be the alpha! ME AND ONLY ME!